Re-uploaded one of my ancient sites.

News about website updates or links to new content like groups or youtube.
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Re-uploaded one of my ancient sites.

Post by Rainwearboy »

Made it more than 14 years ago...
http://reenjas.sexyi.am
bjhaus

Re: Re-uploaded one of my ancient sites.

Post by bjhaus »

Hello Rita and Missy, if either of you happen to see this - two lovely ladies both off the 'scene' a long time. Hope you're happy and content.

(Missy could be practising law somewhere, I think that's what Helena told me she had left FM to study. Rita - any news anybody/)
cagoulion

Post by cagoulion »

Brilliant Paul. It's a long time ago I know but Shiny Girl was my favourite site on the whole web and even after all this time Rita is my favourite model. We owe you a lot for making great websites in those early days of the web, I just wish it could have lasted forever. I used to have her on messenger but wherever she is now I hope she is happy healthy and hopefully just a little pervy!

Regards

Cag
sissy_sofi

Post by sissy_sofi »

Thanks for all your work now and from the past and to the future :)
raincoatluver

Post by raincoatluver »

Great site...even back in the earl days of the internet!! I wish I had known about this one back then. Great photos of ShinyGirl Rita...She was my first contact (and only) contact with a raincoat loving model and made me feel so much easier (and sexier) about my love for rain wear. I always did (and still do) wonder what she is up to. Thank you for posting this.