This Weeks Update Features 4 Lovely Girls

News about website updates or links to new content like groups or youtube.
Post Reply
Ray
Posts: 1759
Joined: January 17th, 2010, 12:35 pm

This Weeks Update Features 4 Lovely Girls

Post by Ray » October 1st, 2011, 2:14 pm

Yes, thats right four lovely ladies, Georgia, Kim, Mia and Lorna

I'll also be listing some rainwear items on eBay over the weekend, I'll put the details in the Sale section when they go live

Image

Image

Image

Domino
Posts: 451
Joined: September 27th, 2011, 1:51 pm
Location: SE England

Re: This Weeks Update Features 4 Lovely Girls

Post by Domino » October 1st, 2011, 6:55 pm

Are you sure the girl you have called Kim, really is Kim? In the pics for 24 june this year, which included a set of the real Kim, you tagged the pic for Rose (or Rosie) as 'Kim in blue'. Has this led you to get confused? We wouldn't like the girls to get upset at being called the wrong name.

Domino.

Ray
Posts: 1759
Joined: January 17th, 2010, 12:35 pm

Re: This Weeks Update Features 4 Lovely Girls

Post by Ray » October 1st, 2011, 9:06 pm

Domino wrote:Are you sure the girl you have called Kim, really is Kim? In the pics for 24 june this year, which included a set of the real Kim, you tagged the pic for Rose (or Rosie) as 'Kim in blue'. Has this led you to get confused? We wouldn't like the girls to get upset at being called the wrong name.

Domino.
Hi Domino,

well spotted :)

I'll change it next time Im in there

Fender

Re: This Weeks Update Features 4 Lovely Girls

Post by Fender » October 2nd, 2011, 7:31 am

Thanks for the great Update Ray 8-)
The Georgia set i like most.she looks very good!!
;) ;) ;)

matron69
Posts: 688
Joined: June 21st, 2011, 8:52 am
Location: Essex England
Contact:

Re: This Weeks Update Features 4 Lovely Girls

Post by matron69 » October 3rd, 2011, 6:32 pm

Top photo of the black rainmac is good
Nice mac indeed

Ian W
Posts: 101
Joined: January 22nd, 2010, 7:09 pm

Re: This Weeks Update Features 4 Lovely Girls

Post by Ian W » October 3rd, 2011, 11:31 pm

Nice.

the two blonde models are particularly fetching, and the black shiny mac is cool.

Ray
Posts: 1759
Joined: January 17th, 2010, 12:35 pm

Re: This Weeks Update Features 4 Lovely Girls

Post by Ray » October 4th, 2011, 7:37 am

Ian W wrote:Nice.

the two blonde models are particularly fetching, and the black shiny mac is cool.
Cheers Ian

I just wish my camera skills matched yours

hotwilly
Posts: 1604
Joined: March 17th, 2011, 9:03 pm
Location: Lincolnshire

Re: This Weeks Update Features 4 Lovely Girls

Post by hotwilly » October 13th, 2011, 7:08 pm

matron69 wrote:Top photo of the black rainmac is good
Nice mac indeed
Absolutely agree - topphoto very nice
Thanks
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)

Post Reply