Last update before returning to Philippines!

News about website updates or links to new content like groups or youtube.
ShinyHenry

Last update before returning to Philippines!

Post by ShinyHenry »

75 days runs fast and this will be my last ShinyAsianGirls update done in Norway for this year. "Only" 85 shots in this update as I'm pretty busy to prepare my return to the Philippines. But will give you 110 exiting shots in my next update from Philippines hopefully on schedule August 29.

Let it Shine! 30 shots for those who like shiny black latex and in this set Pia is wearing a sexy shiny black latex top, a matching skirt and under a pair of black & white latex panties. In most of the shots she's also wearing an open glass clear shiny red plastic jacket, also called a "Jelly Jacket" Photos are mainly from our balcony outside the "plastic" room.

Panties, Hot & sexy! Show our good friend and sexy Maricel wearing her striped bikini under a vintage shiny red Helly Hansen PVC raincoat at Shiny Beach right outside my property. The focus on these 30 shots is the to show the bikini well as there has been other sets from the same session focusing on the raincoat.

Nude, Wet & Naughty! Is just what it says... Pia shows of partly naked on our walk way, peeing on her panties and letting the flow go before doing some naughty poses. These 25 shots were taken right after we came back home after a night in some local bars. Only a glimpse of hanging raincoats.., a shiny blue Rukka, ..in this set and sample photo shown here is cropped.

Wish me a happy trip back to the Philippines tomorrow:)
Henry
KnI

Re: Last update before returning to Philippines!

Post by KnI »

Pia and Maricel are beautiful as always. Thanks Henry and have a safe trip back to the Philippines.
Fender

Post by Fender »

KnI wrote:Pia and Maricel are beautiful as always. Thanks Henry and have a safe trip back to the Philippines.
;)
tigergutt99

Post by tigergutt99 »

Thank You, and have a safe trip back.
Tiger