Pink PVC suit, wet plastic & 3 shiny "mermaids"

News about website updates or links to new content like groups or youtube.
ShinyHenry

Pink PVC suit, wet plastic & 3 shiny "mermaids"

Post by ShinyHenry »

A slight delayed rush update at ShinyAsianGirlsthis time as I'm on a few days leave from the hospital. I'm dealing with a kidney stone so next update might be a little delayed too. But the show goes on with updates weekly:)

Let it Rain! 40 shots with Pia in pink! Part 1 from a session we had back in May 2009 where Pia was wearing a pink Nordic style PVC rain jacket with pants inside our shade and along the sea wall facing the beach.

Adult Babies! A set for those adult baby fans who likes pure, soft, shiny and clinging wet plastic. In these 30 shots Pia enjoy in a bathtub wearing Suprima plastic pants, a plastic bra made by AC Medical in Canada and on top a long purple "childish" plastic raincoat made by Jeantex.

Filipina Friends! Again a set with 3 lovely girls wearing shiny plastic rain jackets in the ocean after a typhoon in October 2010. It was a wet, windy and cold experience for all of us, but we had great fun and made lots of photos with different raincoats, jackets and bib-pants.

My camera was put to a good test under conditions where you normally don't want to bring out a $1500 camera. At one time both me and the camera was knocked over by a huge wave. I got another camera a few weeks ago to replace it as my old Pentax was too expensive to repair..

Henry
Fender

Re: Pink PVC suit, wet plastic & 3 shiny "mermaids"

Post by Fender »

very nice Henry :)
cagoulion

Re: Pink PVC suit, wet plastic & 3 shiny "mermaids"

Post by cagoulion »

Ouch kidney stones are no fun at all! Hope you are better soon. Another great set, although I think there's a lot to be said for a cheaper digital camera when you're shooting by the seaside!

Regards