Samples from the two latest updates at ShinyAsianGirls

News about website updates or links to new content like groups or youtube.
ShinyHenry

Samples from the two latest updates at ShinyAsianGirls

Post by ShinyHenry »

I have been rather busy since I came back to Norway and even though the 2 latest updates were done almost at schedule I've been after doing some text for the sets and also the news update here.

Monday June 27 Update with 100 shots in 3 categories.

Let it Shine! show 9 sexy dancers + Pia wearing different PVC outfits inside the bar where the 9 girls are working. I did these shots also in order to make slideshow with music for the bar to show on their big projector screen. Sadly those outfits are not what the girls normally wears in the club;) If so I would probably hang out there every night..lol

Nude, Wet & Naughty! A little of everything in this set showing 30 shots where Pia do some wetting, show off nude, getting a little naughty and also wear a plastic rain jacket in some of the shots.

Panties, Hot & Sexy! 30 shots with Pia wearing different types of panties. These shots are mainly taken impulsively and also show some candid shots while she's sleeping often also wearing a raincoat.

Tuesday July 5 update also with 100 new shots in 3 categories!

Let it Rain! A mix of shiny black in this weeks update where Pia wear black plastic pants, PVC bra, a super long and sexy semi-transparent plastic raincoat and high heel boots. Photos were taken out in our garden one evening in November 2010.

Adult Babies! A set with Pia from a rather big session we had upstairs in our "plastic room" back in April 2010. In the 30 shots she's only wearing an EQ baby tape diaper size XXL surounded with plastic and raincoats.

Filipina Friends! A set with 40 shots showing our long time friend Annabelle now married to my best friend in Norway. They visited us in December 2009 and a few days before Christmas we did a session with Annabelle wearing some latex outfits from our collection.

Henry
Fender

Re: Samples from the two latest updates at ShinyAsianGirls

Post by Fender »

Image Henry

very nice and sexy shots
Helly Hansen

Post by Helly Hansen »

Som vanlig mye bra fra deg ;o) Flott vær i Norge nå da, skal regne hele juli. Stå på, stolt av deg kjære landsmann. HH
cagoulion

Post by cagoulion »

Fabulous set of pictures as always. You're a very lucky man. :mrgreen:

regards

Cag