Sexy in layers of soft, shiny & wet plastic rainwear!

News about website updates or links to new content like groups or youtube.
ShinyHenry

Sexy in layers of soft, shiny & wet plastic rainwear!

Post by ShinyHenry »

100 exciting photos in 3 categories for this weeks update at ShinyAsianGirls. It's a few days delayed, but as some of you know I've been traveling from Philippines to Norway for my yearly vacation in my native country.

A very exciting set in Let it Rain! with 40 shots showing Pia wearing layers of soft, smooth, shiny and wet semi-transparent plastic on her nearly nude body. She's wearing plastic rain pants, rain jacket and a long hooded raincoat with rubber boots and all in yellow/orange colors.

Also a raincoat is shown in Filipina Friends! where always smiling and sexy Irene is wearing a shiny black unique vintage PVC raincoat made by Helly Hansen in the 60's or 70's. The 30 shots were taken in surroundings at an early stage of the building of my new house at Shiny Beach.

And in Adult Babies! you can see Pia wearing a Huggies Dry Pants XXL diaper under a childish glossy blue children's plastic rain cape when she was feeding and playing with our puppies in some of the shots and also do some diaper posing on the bed up in our "plastic room".

Henry
hazrainsuitman6

Re: Sexy in layers of soft, shiny & wet plastic rainwear!

Post by hazrainsuitman6 »

Maganda!