Bank Holiday Update

News about website updates or links to new content like groups or youtube.
rainwear-experience

Bank Holiday Update

Post by rainwear-experience »

There's already been heavy showers here :D But just in case its not a normal Bank Holiday and it doesnt pour down where you are here's this weeks update & Bank Holiday Special Offer

This week we have more Mel plus a new addition in the lovely Ro

The Bank Holiday Offer gives you 2 days Full access for $3.99 (approx £2.55)

http://www.rainwearcafe.co.uk/ccbill/index.htm

Fender

Re: Bank Holiday Update

Post by Fender »

Ray i really dont know what to say.Ro in the cler mac in black and white looks very good but cutie Mel in the blue primark,that sweet dress and the way she moves ist absolut perfect!!!she looks so cute and so sexy.perfect perfect perfect!! :D mega job again mate!!
Jjai

Post by Jjai »

The girls always look so natural when they are modelling rainwear.

Do any of them wear similar raingear to the coats they model as part of their normal everyday wear or is it just that they have only come accross such rainwear since they started modelling for the site ?

Whatever it is they always look as if they enjoy what they are doing and not like some photographs where it is easy to see that they are just posing for the camera.
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

I always try to make the shoots as much fun as possible

There are a few shoots where its obvious they girls is only doing it for the money and they wont get booked again

Some are just happy to get on with it and put in 100% effort to make good images

Others think it a little 'strange' to begin with but then get into it when we start, I mean into 'it' as fashion rather than fetish but I have given some macs away to girls who said they liked them and would wear them :D