Plastic Ponchos & Shiny Red Vintage PVC Raincoat!

News about website updates or links to new content like groups or youtube.
ShinyHenry

Plastic Ponchos & Shiny Red Vintage PVC Raincoat!

Post by ShinyHenry »

90 photos in 3 categories for this weeks update at ShinyAsianGirls.

In Let it Rain! you can see 30 shots with Pia wearing a vintage shiny red Helly Hansen girls PVC raincoat which was popular among Norwegian elementary school girls in the 60's. Under the shiny red coat she is also wearing a blue plastic mac with white polka-dots.

Filipina Friends! show Irene & Rhea wearing colorful Taiwan made plastic ponchos / capes. These are typical rain wear for girls on bicycles in Asia. 30 colorful shots taken up on our balcony facing South China Sea and Shiny Beach.

And in Adult Babies! you will find 30 shots with Pia wearing Tena Pants pull-up diapers while sleeping and also the next morning preparing for a long bus trip home. No sample photo.
Henry
pvcmac

Re: Plastic Ponchos & Shiny Red Vintage PVC Raincoat!

Post by pvcmac »

hi henry
wow i love that red pvc mac its goregous and pia looks so sexy in it too. can i ask if you have any more vintage pvc macs please including shiny rukka macs. i adore them.
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Very nice :)
Jenni

Post by Jenni »

Pia looks lovely wearing her red mac on top of the blue polka dot rain coat. Thank you for sharing
Fender

Post by Fender »

Very nice one Henry.Pia in red ist so pretty and the coloured philippina friends too 8-) thanks for that
ShinyHenry

Post by ShinyHenry »

Thanks guys..
The shiny red Helly Hansen coat were made in 4 colors, red, blue, yellow & green. They can all be seen worn in a photo Collection called HH x 4 at ShinyBeach offered in our ShinyShop
This model was only made up to size 14 year. Helly Hansen also made a similar coat for the ladies at that time, but without the hood. The quality is excellent!

Re: pvcmac;
I have several hundred of the old vintage PVC macs from the 60's and 70's. Mainly made by the Scandinavian producers including many genuine Rukka coats, but also some English and French types. I have about 100 of them here in the Philippines, but the majority of my collection is still stored in Norway. Last year I had a huge photo session with 4 girls and made lots of photos with the old well made PVC macs I have here in Philippines. Here's a sample from that session..

Henry
pvcmac

Post by pvcmac »

wow henry you sure are a lucky guy having so many of those lovely vintage pvc macs, i collect the english macs but i also love shiny rukka macs and i would love a blue one and a black one.
i love macs that have been well worn by ladies and even if they are ripped through a lot of wear.
can i ask if you ever decide to sell any of your old macs please let me know as i would love them, do you have any old ripped macs that you no longer want.
regards
dave.
froggy

Post by froggy »

You have a great collection of rainwear. I love the pic with the yellow and pink ponchos.

froggy