Plastic Rain Bonnet, Rukka and Bib-plastic pants!

News about website updates or links to new content like groups or youtube.
ShinyHenry

Plastic Rain Bonnet, Rukka and Bib-plastic pants!

Post by ShinyHenry »

90 colorful and shiny images in this weeks update at ShinyAsianGirls.

Let it Rain! 30 shots with Pia wearing a clear folding plastic rain bonnet with a green vinyl raincoat sent to us for modeling from a friend in Australia. These + 170 other plastic rain bonnet photos can also be found in our Shiny Shop!

In Filipina Friends! you can see Vanesa, Ella, Rhea and Richie wearing different colors of the old collectible vintage shiny Rukka PVC hooded raincoats. The four lovely ladies are wearing the Rukka Macs at the beach and also having some fun out in the water. Also these + 92 more photos can be found as a photo collection in our Shiny Shop!

And in this weeks Adult Babies! a rather new set with Pia wearing custom made bib-plastic pants around in our tropical garden one evening last January. 30 shots are shown here, but we made around 120 shots and all will be added as a Photo Collection in our Shiny Shop later.

Henry
Jenni

Re: Plastic Rain Bonnet, Rukka and Bib-plastic pants!

Post by Jenni »

As usual Pia looks lovely in the green plastic raincoat and her bib - plastic pants and the girls in their colourful Rukka macs are simply "out of this world.""
Thank you for sharing these pics with us all. :D :D :D
Fender

Post by Fender »

I agree jenni.the green set with the bonnet is absolut mega and the rukka also.top job again Henry!!greets to shiny beach 8-)
pvcmac

Post by pvcmac »

wow what a lovely picture of the girls wearing goregous shiny rukka macs, i adore rukka macs and my favorite is the blue one. i wish they were still about these days, i would love a blue one.