8 Girls, 120 new Photos & a Target Special!

News about website updates or links to new content like groups or youtube.
ShinyHenry

8 Girls, 120 new Photos & a Target Special!

Post by ShinyHenry »

All in all 120 new photos in this weeks update at ShinyAsianGirls.

Because one week update was missing due to computer problems I give you a special treat in this weeks Filipina Friends!. A mix of 60 shots from 2009 and 2010 where 8 different girls are wearing the popular Target see-through plastic rain jacket in all four colors produced.

In Let it Rain! you can see 30 shots with Pia wearing a colorful Hello Kitty Children plastic raincoat in size 12 year. We found the coat in a mall in Angeles City and I did the shots when she tried it on back in the hotel.

And in this weeks Adult Babies! you get 30 shots with Pia wearing one of the many custom made plastic pants I have in my collection. They are all made from ripped or destroyed rain wear. In these 30 shots she's wearing green plastic pants with a matching plastic bra and under the plastic pants a XXL baby tape diaper from EQ, Taiwan.

Henry
Fender

Re: 8 Girls, 120 new Photos & a Target Special!

Post by Fender »

Wow Henry,i am totally speachless!!what a mega update :D thank you very much for make that wish come true!!Maricel and the other girls look so brillant and sexy 8-)
vecara

Post by vecara »

Is ShinyasianGirls paysie ?

Susan
Fender

Post by Fender »

Yes it is but the price is very small for that mega collection of top quality photos and videos.update is every week and the variation of the photos is amazing 8-)