Visitor Galleries

The new home of the Rantosh FAQ where everyone can contribute and comment. Thanks goes to John for the initial page on which this is based.
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Alicia

Post by Rainwearboy »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Mode Casablanca

Post by Rainwearboy »

For more than 20 years MODE CASABLANCA has been a mystical standard in rainwear- and fetisch fashion. If you are a enthusiast of everything in latex, PU, PVC or Klepper, at a fair price and good quality, then MODE CASABLANCA is the right place for you, also for repairs to your garments.

They can also provide a made to your measure service for those people which have non-standardsizes. MODE CASABLANCA has also a designer who can realize all kind of garments up to your personal wishes and ideas.

Fashionable outdoorgarments are sewed, however catsuits,...in latex can be seamed and tapped.

MODE CASABLANCA also offer you:
A holiday at reasonable prices in the "Fränkischen" winemountains.This quite rural area with historic monasteries, castles, churches, degustation of the local wines together with honest food, possibilities for biking or walking..... why not enjoy your freetime while MODE CASABLANCA is producing and preparing your orders....

Bed-and Breakfast:
50 DM (single room)
90 DM (double room)

Fa. Casablanca
Jägerstrasse 14
D-97247 Untereisenheim
Germany
Tel.: +49-(0)9386-903363
Fax : +49-(0)9386-903364
Homepage: MODE CASABLANCA (from 15 january 2001)

Visits on appointement only !

MODE CASABLANCA also sells the video "Rainfashion sexappeal" (over 100 minutes)
Here you can see 7 ladies and girls from 18 years to 45 years, wearing the orginal KLEPPER-RUBBER-RAINFASHION outdoor: Doing a walk, visiting a super-market, buying high-heels in a shoe-shop, arriving by the central-station, and making hitch-hiker on the street, and visiting a hairdresser. Indoor you can see one the beautifulls KLEPPER-GIRL in the bath........... The best what you have ever seen on KLEPPER-RUBBER-RAINFASHION in your life. NO HARDCORE.

Price: DM 100,--

Please call by telephone, and they will explain you the best way for paying. Germany: +49(0)9386 - 903363

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Rainwear in Films and Videos

Post by Rainwearboy »

The 5 first pictures are from Henri Decoin 's film "La Chatte" (with Françoise Arnoul) and number six from "The Avengers" episode "a surfeit of H2O"

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Regenparty by Eccentric Fashion

Post by Rainwearboy »

Eccentric Fashion celebrated its jubilee weekend in 2005 in Switzerland:
40 years of Eccentric Fashion
40st Eccentric Fashion weekend
20st event in the same hotel
See the enlarged programme from Wednesday, the 12th until Sunday, the 16th October 2005 with many pictures in the information about this super event!
Just klick on the link below and you are on our information page!
http://www.eccentric-fashion.ch
All the best from Switzerland
Eccentric Fashion
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear John, enclosed we send you some informations and pictures for your magazine from our 39. Eccentric Fashion Weekend in a four star hotel in the Swiss mountains 14 girls and boys present the in 74 scenes on stage the 39th Eccentric-Fashion-Show in latex, vinyl, leather and plastic. Next year we celebrate 40 years Eccentric Fashion, the 40st Fashion Show and the 20st event in the same hotel high up in the Swiss alps. More informations about our next event you can see on our homepage http://www.eccentric-fashion.ch under "weekends" and in our internet shop there are many items in latex, vinyl, leather and plastic as well as videos from our fashion shows. "Bizarre Circus" is the video from our last fashion show in October 2004 and is available in PAL, SECAM or NTSC video system. People without internet connection can order the video and/or the informations about our jubilee event 2005 direct from Eccentric Fashion, PO Box 19, CH 4853 Murgenthal, Switzerland

Pictures
010 Raincoat in latex black
040 Cape in plastic black
057 Raincoat in plastic red
065 Raincoat in extra heavy latex white
067 Raincoat in vinyl pink
083 Cape in plastic silver
107 Raincoat in plastic red
109 Raincoat in latex olive
111 Raincoat in vinyl gold
132 Trench coat in plastic black
136 Raincoat in vinyl black
148 Raincoat in vinyl white
Hotel the four-star hotel high up in the Swiss alps

Hotel place of the event: A four star hotel during the weekend only open for the guests of Eccentric Fashion

all the best from Switzerland
eccentric fashion
Heinz and Annemarie Gerbig

Pre-2000
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Erik in Rubber

Post by Rainwearboy »

Here is a description of myself: I am 50 years, 1.80, 78 kg, Dutchman, BMW biker, have studied laws, like very much long rubber raincoats, oilskins, rainsuits and ponchos (only for men), long leather coats, boots and uniforms. Other interests: politics, history, archeology, classic music, nature travels. Hope you all enjoy the pics ! Greetings, Erik e.leider@planet.nl

ImageImageImage
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Jeanette in Capes and macs

Post by Rainwearboy »

Here are some early photos of Jeanette in her capes and macs. Please feel free to email her at chriskay@hitsville.fsbusiness.co.uk

ImageImageImageImageImage
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Lenoir Design

Post by Rainwearboy »

"...I am running a small publishing company with products related to my personal favorite , of course, rainwear of all types :-)) I do have a collection of god knows how many raincoats, dresses, jackets capes and whatever you want. One of my personal "kicks" are oldfashioned nylon parkas, as they were used in the late sixties and seventies. The other is all types of raincoats and jackets. So if anyone has pics... If I am allowed to quote Pter Czernich, the publisher of Marquis Magazine, which you certainly know, "Claude Lenoir is without any doubt the best known fetish and bizarre author in germany". Well, err, I have written about 35 Novels by now and I am starting to expand my business now also in the english speaking world. The first books are already translated and will be published soon in english. I am interested to correspond with anyone who has, like me, an interest in all aspects of rainwear fetishism. I am also very interested to meet people (for non-sexual activities!!) and do photos or videos with my rainwear collection. Best regards Claude Lenoir"

*** don't forget that these pics are COPYRIGHTED ***

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Mac and Cape

Post by Rainwearboy »

Here are some pictures of macandcape@hotmail.com in capes

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Peter, Rose and Michelle in capes!

Post by Rainwearboy »

"We live on the West Coast of Irland, were we running our own rainwear bussiness. The details of my business are as follows: LWT PRODUCTS, c/o "BRING ME SUNSHINE" BARNAGREGAUN, CLAREMORRIS, CO. MAYO, RO IRELAND. tel 00353 94 65911. I do not make things in SBR as the material is so hard to get these days. I only make things in Rubberised satin and pure Latex. We have been making macks and capes now for over 25 years, and if I say it myself, we are the best in the business. All our garments a fully waterproof as the seams are glued, sewn and then taped which a lot of manufacturers do no not do now, as it is a very time consuming task." Peter and Rose

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage