Chance of rain

If you are interested to meet your fellow forum members this is where to set up a meeting.
Vxr 15

Chance of rain

Post by Vxr 15 »

So I'm on holiday this week and it looks like Tuesday and Wednesday there is a chance of some rain so hopefully I'll be able to get the rainwear on and spend time out and about, if there is anyone else who is going to be hoping to do the same maybe we can meet up somewhere, I'm in Southampton England.
Vxr 15

Re: Chance of rain

Post by Vxr 15 »

Well I went out this morning at 7 and had a lovely time out in the rain just wandering around getting wet then dry then wet again when the rain was stopping and starting, didn't have any clue what the time was so stayed out until it stopped raining, this turned out to be 12 which made it a lovely 5 hours out in the rain. Can't wait for tomorrow and more of the same hopefully.
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

Clear blue sky in Dundee today, not a hope of rain
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
Vxr 15

Post by Vxr 15 »

Well today Wednesday it has rained nearly all day and apart from coming in to have something to eat I've managed to be out in the rain all day and had i not been wearing my pu raincoat from elements rainwear i probably would have been soaked through but no i stayed dry, happy days.
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Was fairly solid rain down here in Essex yesterday.
In the afternoon I was out and about wearing my Heavy Hi viz jacket Rain trousers and sou'wester down by the river.

Last night we both went out to Southend in the wind and rain.
Colleen wore her heavy Hi vi jacket and yellow waterproof trousers with her sou'wester
I wore my Yellow jacket yellow waterproof trousers, yellow rubber boots and my own grundens sou'wester.
Very enjoyable.