If you are interested to meet your fellow forum members this is where to set up a meeting.
David?

Post by David? »

I would just like to say hello to club members and officials I joined the club last week and became a full member earlier in the week. What a great club this seems to be all things rainwear is fantastic. I've been a follower of rainwear and waterproof clothing most of my life especially rubberised. I would love a club chat room to be able to chat to other members about things rainwear and other topics.
blackmack10

Re: New member

Post by blackmack10 »

Hi new member ! What's your favourite rainwear item of clothing then ? Do you like wearing rubber boots, gloves etc ? If you fancy an exchange of plastic, rubber Mac pleasures then let's exchange our thought's !
David?

What we like wearing

Post by David? »

Hello Blackmack nice to hear from you and thanks for your reply. I love rubberised rainwear the best I love the rubber smell and the way rubber clothes hang. I also like any waterproof material pvc nylon anything that makes a noise. I love dressing up in just a Mac rubber thigh length wellingtons waterproof overtrousers and black elbo length rubber gloves especially good for playing and mastabating. I'd love sleeping on rubber sheets and pillow cases but my nasty wife don't agree :lol: : : :D :D :lol: :lol: :o :o :( :lol: :lol:lol:
Nick York

Re: New member

Post by Nick York »

Hi David, I love rubberised waterproofs too, I have a number of double-texture mackintoshes (riding and police motorcycle macks) SBR mackintosh, hooded, rubber-lined jacket and single-texture overtrousers. Also SBR overtrousers. Enjoy a powerful combination so to be completely "rubbered".
Don't know whether you'd call it punishment but there is a strong bondage element when I entertain "fellow spirits" and they are overtrousered, mackintoshed, hooded and secured before I enjoy watching them begin to sweat when I put them under a big dryer to heat them and the waterproofs up. The mackintosh rubber smells very strongly and becomes so supple as it gets hotter. Relief invariably comes in the form of almost overwhelming pleasure - one way or another.
When I was a schoolboy, I was excited when near someone in a rubberised mackintosh on a day when the weather had changed for the better and they kept on their mackintosh even when it was heated by direct sunshine. This would happen in racecourse crowds and at other outdoor events and shows. My class was taken for a hike in the Yorkshire Dales by our P.E. teacher who kept on his already strong-smelling, grubby riding mack when the sun broke through. The fact that he remained belted in it throughout intrigued me and, sitting next to him on the coach home meant I was in heaven as the aroma of his mack was constantly wafting around us and driving this boy wild! Police on motorcycles would often start their shift wearing a fully secured dark blue mackintosh and big crash helmet. When you walked passed such an officer waiting at traffic lights when the sun was out, the aroma was similarly powerful and stimulating.