Re: Anyone free to meet in London?

If you are interested to meet your fellow forum members this is where to set up a meeting.
latexloo

Post by latexloo »

Hi Steph,

I was originally going to come to the first meet but it ended up it was only going to be the 2 of us, but if you would still like to meet locally, that would suit me better.

I can do some daytime meets too, so pleaseemail me at latexloo@hotmail.com and let me know your thoughts

loo
debs37

Post by debs37 »

Id love to meet latexloo, however I guessI can dream on. hehe.

Debs xx
staggy

Re: Re: Anyone free to meet in London?

Post by staggy »

Im happy to meet in hertfordshire 1 night in the week
pvcpaul

Post by pvcpaul »

I hope to get to the Lord Mayors Parade on sat, wearing something appropiate for the weather of course. I could do an evening on the South Bank, not for a week or so.
latexloo

Post by latexloo »

Hi Steph and Debs.

Steph, daytime is better for me for a local meet, dont know if thats ok with you?

Debs, why cant you meet also, its not a case of dreaming on, make your dreams reality! lol.
latexloo

Post by latexloo »

Im Hertfordshire based so any meet in London I would have to make a specific trip for.
debs37

Post by debs37 »

Hi Im in scotland and today iv to go to my mums house then shopping for a new christmas tree.. Its gettin to that time of the year.
Its very cold here in scotland and it would cost me a firtune to get to london andgetting a child minder of my daughter would be a problem.

so sorry I can't make it.

Debs x
pvcluver

Post by pvcluver »

I'd be up for a meeting in the West Midlands area. Do occasionally get down to SW London (Surrey) on business and Debs, if I can ever get to Scotland I'll let you know