HELLO ALL! New member from the NW UK

If you are interested to meet your fellow forum members this is where to set up a meeting.
Plasticmac51

HELLO ALL! New member from the NW UK

Post by Plasticmac51 »

Hi,

A little about me to start - I'm a 33 year old male who has been loving the delights of rainwear since about the age of 12 when I got my first nylon Mac. Over the years I have discovered the more sensual soft plastic rainwear and frequently like to wear my macs around the house. I haven't ever worn them outside or with anyone else but would really like to chat to some like minded people to share these desires with. I don't know it I am ready to meet anyone just yet but I am a very open minded person always willing to try new things. So if the right person came along maybe my dreams of having a plastic playmate may come true.

If there is anyone out there who would like to chat about their likes, dislikes, desires, intentions or fantasies please message me.

Take care all and hope to hear from someone soon.

Plasticmac x
merv

Re: HELLO ALL! New member from the NW UK

Post by merv »

welcome to the site. all I would say is enjoy wearing your macs and dont let anyone stop you. You wuld be surprised how little notice people take if you actually went out on a wet day wearing an obviously mans pvc mac, yes if you went out in a womans bright pink or something then you may stand out and bring unwanted attention to yourself but a grey/blue mac is hardly noticeable and you just blend in to the crowd
Plasticmac51

Post by Plasticmac51 »

Hey merv thanks. I don't really have any male looking macs, but I shall invest in one and maybe wear it when I'm out an about when away somewhere that people won't recognise me.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Welcome to the site , as Merv says don't be afraid to wear your pvc Mac in public, home or away
Heavy rain here earlier today so wore my black Pul Mac for dog walking
Met a few other people walking their dogs, no remarks about Mac, only the weather
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Taffmac

Post by Taffmac »

Yes, welcome to the site. Being in the NW of the UK, you should try wearing a mac in Blackpool. I get there once a year on a short break and love walking around in the rain in my see-through plastic mac or jacket. It takes a bit of courage the first time but, as Merv said, no-one really takes any notice. You make get a few strange looks but, what the hell, it's they are the ones getting wet, not you. Have the last laugh on them and enjoy yourself. Regards, Jeff.
PVCLOVER

Post by PVCLOVER »

Welcome to the site. I too have enjoyed wearing PVC/ plastic macs for many years. Usually I enjoy wearing raincoats indoors, but have worn a long semi transparent black mac outdoors a few times.
I was in London about 6 months ago,and had to wear it one wet day. People never noticed, apart from a couple of girls who gave me a smile! All I can say is go for it,go brave, go public!
pvcpamela

Post by pvcpamela »

Very often i go out wearing PVC bloomers and PVC "t" shirt under my clothes so i really get that close PVC feeling next to my skin
Plasticmac51

Post by Plasticmac51 »

Hey guys, so I've made a small step to going outside the house in my plastic. I wore some some nice soft plastic pants underneath my shorts. It got very hot and sweaty inside my pants and it made it feel very smooth which did great a problem when I started to get hard and you could see it through my shorts. I love the summer but right now I'm wishing it would rain so I can take the next step and go out with my 3/4 length black mac on, I'm going to take it for a walk around the park and seen as its warm I think I will wear nothing but my mac so I can feel it on my skin. Let's wish for some rain hey.

Thanks all for giving me the confidence to get out even if it is only a baby step.
pvcmax

Post by pvcmax »

Hi plasticmac51' I also enjoy wearing shiny pvc shorts under my jeans and shorts at weekends and for bed most nights, and if you look at my posts you can see what kind I wear, I have ordered a new pair of glass clear boxers they should arrive today and I can't wait to wear them tonight.
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

Sitting here in my favourite PVC chest waders wishing it would rain as well, this must be a first, no rain in Scotland! Always happy to chat about all things fetish, feel free to message me if you like.
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!