Nylon Raingear West Sussex uk

If you are interested to meet your fellow forum members this is where to set up a meeting.
staggy

Re: Nylon Raingear West Sussex uk

Post by staggy »

Hi I'm near Heathrow so not far from you
wellies4

Post by wellies4 »

I am in Worthing so close
staggy

Post by staggy »

Message me and maybe we can sort something
RainingNylon

Post by RainingNylon »

Anyone into nylon rainwear ( love lightweight nylon rainmacs amongst others ), then get in touch. I'm based in West Sussex
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

I am a big fan of nymon cagoules, over the head or zip up. I have around 120 in my collection, all sorts of brands but peter storm is top of the list, k-way and the older regatta and tko cagoules. Have been into them simce little when i was forced to wear one on a school trip, i had my own orange man alive cagoule with me but we were forced to wear some really smelly orange pgl rubber rainsmocks. They were a bit dirty and damp stank of river water dead fish! Yuk!

I protested and refused to wear one and wasnt allowed on the activity, until i said i had my own orange cagoule could i wear that? (Which i did like wearing anyway) event the trip leader relented and i wore my own, i got lots of comments and the girls all wanted to borrow mine as they didnt like wearing the stinky pgl ones. So i lent it out to some of the girls and the rest, they say, is history!
Lets get swishy!