Hi from Kent

If you are interested to meet your fellow forum members this is where to set up a meeting.
rainwearinme

Hi from Kent

Post by rainwearinme »

Hello everybody,

I'am new to this site ,
From Kent , I love wearing Shiny Rainwear etc,
Just love putting on my PVC or Rubber items and then having a Shiny Rainwear/Mackintosh on which feel's so good,
Also love the sight of other's in there Shiny Rainwear,
Not sure how to go about meeting other's with the same interests, but if possible ,it would be nice,
Prefer hearing from anyone in or near Kent area,

Rainwearinme 8-)
rainwear luver

Re: Hi from Kent

Post by rainwear luver »

Hi rainwearluver here I'm in south wales iv just joined myself its a hell of a feeling being able to talk to others freely about stuff u like sort of its not my dirty littel secret any more there are thousands just like us welcome to the site knock urself out and have loads of fun that's wot this site is all about regards glenn
rainwearinme

Post by rainwearinme »

Oh dear , maybe I'am the only one here on this site in Kent, it would really be nice to meet other's into Rainwear ..........
kampvc

Post by kampvc »

Hey kent, this is kal here. Let you know everyone here loves PVC and rubber. At least I do. Where are you from?
- Kal
gazeebo

Post by gazeebo »

Hi there,

I'm new to the forum as well...been enjoying it for a while as a guest and thought it was time I registered.
I live in South London near the Kent borders and would be more than happy to meet for a chat etc.
I love wearing pvc and plastic rainwear including sauna suits,shirts and trousers etc.

Gazeebo.
rainwearinme

Post by rainwearinme »

Hello Gazeebo,

Thanks for your reply ,
If possible it would be nice to meet up as I dress the same as you,
I have male and female plastic and PVC clothes,
I live near Canterbury

Rainwearinme
shinymacs

Post by shinymacs »

Hiya Love to join you both...Gazeebo and Rainwearinme...I have lots of pvc clothes and macs as well.
gazeebo

Post by gazeebo »

Hi Shinymac,now that would be some experience to remember...I'm certainly up for it.
Gazeebo.;
gazeebo

Post by gazeebo »

I'd jump at the chance to meet up with you both(rainwearinme and shinymacs)for some joint pvc and plastic wearing shenanigans.We'll have to get something organised in the coming months...although where I have no idea.
rubberrukka

Post by rubberrukka »

Hello- I am outside Dover. I would suggest a hotel in central London.....somewhere like the Charing Cross though I have never stayed there but handy for the station and possibly the easiest for s.e.London,Canterbury and Hampshire but happy wherever.