If you are interested to meet your fellow forum members this is where to set up a meeting.
paula_gee

Post by paula_gee »

Hi there All,

Well a few people have mentioned Rainwear Central to me and said i should join up, so here i am.
First things first alittle about myself, Male early 50s who has been a lover of the Semi Transparent Plastic Mac, since my teens, thoese from C & A and the like, Have always enjoyed buying them to wear, and now have quite a collection, have never thrown any of them away, but after many years some are reluctantly torn, usually under the arms.

Over the years wearing Plastic Macs, now both Semi Transparent and shiny Opaque, has led me to wear Sockings and Suspenders, then onto heels, especially Boots.

Im now more happy crossdressing and wearing a plastic mac or two than ive ever been, and enjoy the company it brings.

I do hope that your not offended by this open appriasal of myself, better to be alittle more truthful, than someone gets a big surprise in thinking that my profile name shows that i am female, sorry, but its the same name as i use on a couple of other sites, so those on here that know me, can make a contact.

Thanks for this website, hope to chat with some of you soon

Paula Gee
kinkydenn

Re: New Member

Post by kinkydenn »

rather similar story to mine! By the way, I love torn macs!!
paula_gee

Post by paula_gee »

Although torn, are still usable, and i tend note to clean them also, so in the end not only torn but stained as well.

Shame it has to happen but id rather get the enjoyment out of wearing them for myself, or others with the same passion for then, than just have them folded up.

Would be interested to know how others think about their Plastic Macs

Paula
paula_gee

Post by paula_gee »

Hi Tony,

Many thanks for informing me of Rainwear Central, seems a very well run site with enthusiastic people with a love of Plastic and PVC Macs.
You might have a good thing there, rescuing torn, stained and old macs, although you may find that many will still find it hard to seperate themselves from an old Plastic or PVC Mac that holds so many fond memories, i know mine do.

Hopefully we can keep in touch and continue to chat towards that meet again

P x