Anyone in the U.S. that I could talk to about PVC fetishes?

If you are interested to meet your fellow forum members this is where to set up a meeting.
kampvc

Anyone in the U.S. that I could talk to about PVC fetishes?

Post by kampvc »

Any kind of latex/PVC fetish is welcomed.
- Kal
Bill_P

Re: Anyone in the U.S. that I could talk to about PVC fetish

Post by Bill_P »

There are a handful of Americans on here, myself included. Where are you located?
kampvc

Post by kampvc »

Georgia you?
- Kal
Bill_P

Post by Bill_P »

Wisconsin.
kampvc

Post by kampvc »

do you have a big rain wear collection and do you wear them out in public?
- Kal
Bill_P

Post by Bill_P »

Currently I have 17 different raincoats - various lengths & styles in rubber, pvc, pu coated nylon, & 2 traditional rubberized cotton mackintoshes (one single texture & one double texture); 4 sou'westers, 3 pairs of rain pants, 4 pairs of wellies (brown, navy, yellow & red Hunters). And yes I try to mix & match & wear them in public as much as possible - but only when it's raining, I'm not so bold as to walk around clad in raingear when it's warm & sunny out & draw more attention to myself.

My wife has like 22 raincoats but she generally only wears like 5 of them in public (bright orange cotton trench with orange floral rain hat for work, red rubberized satin trench for more formal occasions, so we can both wear rubber macs & no one else is the wiser; and for fun & frolic in the rain she prefers a short pink hooded pvc coated nylon slicker, a navy flannel lined slicker for colder rainy days, and a full length teal pvc/polyester slicker with a clear pvc bucket rain hat)...also has 8 rain hats, 4 pairs of rain pants & 6 pairs of Hunters (yellow, red gloss, black gloss, apple green gloss, lava orange gloss & graphite)

Most of our rainwear is for private use in the bedroom only (and it's not even like it's really kinky stuff, it's just we don't want friends & family asking questions about why we need so many different raincoats & whatnot), though I'm hoping we'll have some opportunities this summer & fall now that we've moved to a new house with a more private backyard to have some kinky rainwear clad fun outside in the rain a few times. Last summer we made out under a tree in our backyard dressed in long rubber raincoats with nothing on underneath during a raging thunderstorm & we unbuttoned our coats at crotch height so I could penetrate her, and it was amazing, but we worried every time the lightning flashed that one of our neighbors might see what we were doing...this year we shouldn't have that problem!
staggy

Post by staggy »

Hi Kam, I am in Atlanta from the 8th June for a week if you would like to meet up just message me
kampvc

Post by kampvc »

Hey Staggy,
What part will you be in and how long?
I have been in Mexico for a week with my girlfriend.
- Kal
staggy

Post by staggy »

I am arriving this Saturday and leaving the following Friday I am staying at the Waverley hotel near Cobb parkway
kampvc

Post by kampvc »

Ill be around that area around noon.
- Kal