Shiny nylon waterproof trousers

If you are interested to meet your fellow forum members this is where to set up a meeting.
shinynylonfetish

Shiny nylon waterproof trousers

Post by shinynylonfetish »

Hi all, I'm new to this site so pleased to meet everyone. :-) I'm a 35 year old guy living in Oxford Uk, and really love wearing shiny nylon waterproof trousers with nothing on underneath. Ive had a fetish for them since I was a kid. I really enjoy wearing them during sex as they feel so amazing against the skin, and the are wonderful to stroke and touch when the other person wears them. :-) anyone else here into these too? I'd be really interested in meeting up with one/couples or groups to share this :-). Maybe if you like macs, I could wear one too and we could also wear the trousers so we can share each others fetish?
shinynylonfetish

Re: Shiny nylon waterproof trousers

Post by shinynylonfetish »

I'd also really like to try PVC, plastic and tight latex as I've not worn any of that and the thought really excites me :-) what about you? What was your first sexual experience with another person in PVC, plastic and latex like?
hotwilly

Re: Shiny nylon waterproof trousers

Post by hotwilly »

Wore a pair of shiny water proof trousers (Trespass) tonight as I walked the dog
In accordance with the rules was naked underneath them
Wore my PUL long mac as well
Nice long walk
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)