Meet

If you are interested to meet your fellow forum members this is where to set up a meeting.
pvcboy

Meet

Post by pvcboy »

We are a couple from hert's who are heavily into pvc, particularly pvc macs of the soft shiny black variety, We enjoy nothing more than pvc mac play,there are various fantasies and scenarios that we like to act out and get immense pleasure from including pvc mac bondage. We have a large collection of pvc and were hoping to contact and possibly meet up with like minded people in our area at some point. Hert's Bed's Essex or Buck's.
pvcboy

Re: Meet

Post by pvcboy »

Hi Steve we are in hertford town. We can't unfortunately meet in london as we both have pretty busy work schedules which take us outside of the city. and when we have social meets we tend to do it close to home. However it would be good to talk to you regarding the type of things you like to do most with rainwear, you know,the type of stuff you are into. And hopefully go from there. Please pm us.
latexloo

Post by latexloo »

I drive through Hertford to and from work, so if you fancy a meet it would be cool by me.
pvcboy

Post by pvcboy »

Sounds good to me latexloo. I will pm you details if that's ok.
latexloo

Post by latexloo »

Yes thats fine pvcboy, feel free to do so.
latexloo

Post by latexloo »

Hi Billy,

Yes of course you are welcome too.
Drop me a line at latexloo@hotmail.com and we can have a chat.

Loo