Looking to meet

If you are interested to meet your fellow forum members this is where to set up a meeting.
latexloo

Re: Looking to meet

Post by latexloo »

Hi Plastic love,
I enjoy wearing plastic and nappies, can you be a bit more specific on your location. I am based in Hertfordshire but can travel.
Loo
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Oooo love wearing cagoules rAinwear and sissy nappies and plastic panties!
Lets get swishy!
kinkydenn

Post by kinkydenn »

I too love plastic rainwear with nappies and plastic pants
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Wow theres more of us than i thought! A nice cagoule and over trousers with a nappy and plastic pants on underneath is just heaven!!! :) i like going for a walk with nothing on but these, maybe a second cagoule on underneath if its looking a bit chilly :) always dreamed of bumping into someone else wearing a cagoule and waterproof trousers on,
Stopping to chat then they notice mine bulging a little bit.... Before we know it were having a great time together :)
Lets get swishy!
TheShiner

Post by TheShiner »

Hi,

I'm Sean, been a browser for a while but thought I would say hello! Every day this week I have been out in a Tena slip with boosters and a pair of Gary plastic pants. To top it off I wore my favourite mac, a really long white PU mac from Rainmac (http://www.rainmac.com/product/carnaby)

The funny thing is even though I was wearing that, a pair of girls skinny jeans and some patent white trainers I didn't get any funny looks at all. Even yesterday when it was hot and sunny. Such a lovely mac I've ordered another in grey. They have sale at the moment (and no I don't work for them - I wish ;-0)
TheShiner

Post by TheShiner »

PS latexloo - I'm on Herts/Bucks border
pvcluver

Post by pvcluver »

Hi Sean
That's a really nice sexy looking mac
If I was nearer to you I'd definitely be keeping my eyes open in the hope of catching a glimpse
TheShiner

Post by TheShiner »

Hi pvcluver,

It's my favourite ever mac. I have 4 different coloured ones and the funny thing is I get away with wearing them all the time!