Want to watch a woman in pvc.

If you are interested to meet your fellow forum members this is where to set up a meeting.
scoobydoo

Want to watch a woman in pvc.

Post by scoobydoo »

Newbie here. 38 year old straight male. I love to see women in plastic macs and boots. Would love to watch a woman making love in a mac & boots & maybe join in. Can anybody help with this fantasy?
merv

Re: Want to watch a woman in pvc.

Post by merv »

I am sure you're girlfriend in your other post would be delighted with your behaviour
Domino

Post by Domino »

You're right, Merv. It doesn't make sense. Especially as both posts put up at the same time. I think Scoobydoo has some explaining to do.

Domino
merv

Post by merv »

have to wonder if we are being trolled by someone who only joined yesterday and immediately starts making contradictory posts, clearly trying to get a reaction. time will tell no doubt
RainyDee

Post by RainyDee »

For someone with such a keen interest in women in PVC I'm surprised at this post, even the briefest of Google searches would lead to Plastic Lovers, PVC Dreams Fetish Memoirs and countless other sites too, I would agree with the consensus of opinion that's forming I think...
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Sounds like scoobydoo wants to be 'Shaggy' no doubt it'll all end in disaster and the Janitor will get the blame

I think if his girlfriend reads this it'll be an end to his Scooby Snax and Plastic Macs :D
matron69

Post by matron69 »

Very good Ray
Maybe Scooby doo should be taken to the vets for a very quick painful operation!
To keep him in check!
mason

Post by mason »

Scooby's gonna get hisself banned if he don't pull his head in ... trolls are not welcome here
matron69

Post by matron69 »

Me being thick what is a Troll? In computing terms that is?
Domino

Post by Domino »

Well, Paul, a Troll in this sense is someone who deliberately makes posts he knows will be contraversial in the hope of stirring things up for no good reason. It's difficult to see what satisfaction the Trolls get out of it. In this case he seems to have shot himself in the foot (so to speak) by making his conflicting posts at the same time.

Domino