Meeting in Blackpool

If you are interested to meet your fellow forum members this is where to set up a meeting.
frogmac

Meeting in Blackpool

Post by frogmac »

Any older ladies in Blackpool, England like to meet a pensioner in good condition for sex in plastic rubber and bondage?
Taffmac

Re: Meeting in Blackpool

Post by Taffmac »

Hello Frogmac,

I am male, in my sixties and I am definately not offering sex. However, I expect to be in Blackpool this week, arriving Thursday afternoon and leaving Saturday afternoon. I am keeping a watch on the weather forecast, hoping for some rain so that I can where my see-through plastic rainwear. I will be taking my PVC-U-Like A4 cagoule, my Jeantex Toni raincoat and my Jeantex poncho.

Apart from walking in the rain, I will be visiting several pubs in Blackpool to sample a few pints of real ale. Am I likely to see you walking about in your rainwear ?

Regards,
Taffmac.
Taffmac

Re: Meeting in Blackpool

Post by Taffmac »

Well, I managed to get to Blackpool last weekend and I wasn't disappointed by the weather. Thursday afternoon and evening there was no rain, in fact, it was quite mild for the time of year.

On Friday, it started to rain about mid-day as I was walking to the bus station to catch a bus to Lytham for the beer festival. On went my see-through Pvc-U-Like A4 plastic jacket/cagoule while I waited for the bus. When I got to Lytham the jacket had to go on again as it was raining as I was walking along the promenade to the Lower Pavilion. When I came out of the beer festival a few hours and a few pints later it was raining so the jacket went on again remained on as I walked around Lytham while waiting for the bus to return to Blackpool. When I got back to Blackpool it had stopped raining and the jacket was folded up and put in my back-pack.

On Saturday, I awoke to find that it was raing steadily. After breakfast, I walked from my hotel near the Central Pier to the Norbreck Castle hotel, a distance of about four miles, and, despite some breaks in the rain, I kept my jacket on the whole time. I didn't detect any stares from anyone I passed and received no comments. I felt really good, especially when the cool plastic brushed my face. When I returned to my hotel to collect my case before going to the railway station, the landlady and her husband commented on my raincoat saying that I had obviously come to Blackpool prepared for bad weather.

Unfortunately, my see-through Jeantex Toni mac did not get worn outdoors and I couldn't muster enough courage to wear my see-through Jeantex poncho outdoors either. Perhaps if I get to an outdoor festival and it rains, I might risk wearing the poncho.

What a great weekend.

Jeff.