Anyone based in the southeast UK?

If you are interested to meet your fellow forum members this is where to set up a meeting.
madg90

Anyone based in the southeast UK?

Post by madg90 »

Hello fellow raincoast fans.
Is there anyone based in the southeast around Kent? i have spent some time looking for like minded people online. Not much activity down south so it seems. I'll take the plunge and reach out to you. I guess most members here being male and TG or somewhere in between.
I am single male, almost 40. Mostly into nylon / polyester type rainwear. Mother used to have a blue hooded pakamac as a child. Sadly she gave it away.
Have a small collection to wear around the house.
It will be good to talk to you all.
Andyf08

Re: Anyone based in the southeast UK?

Post by Andyf08 »

I'm not southeast but central South. Love rainwear especially cagoules whether its male or female raincoats.
madg90

Post by madg90 »

It is nice to know someone is in the south of UK. Have same passion.
Had lovely rain day yesterday. Apparently a little snow followed on during the night.
Do you get to see much around you way on a good day?
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

We do get quite a bit of rain. No rain or snow today though. I have been doing some jobs in my garden this afternoon whilst wearing a lovely turquoise raincoat.
madg90

Post by madg90 »

Hi. I dont have a garden. Sometimes wish I did.
I am partial to blue and red, like most people I guess. Turquoise is a nice colour.
I have a nylon raincoat in that colour. Very nice to wear.
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

Hi, I'm very lucky where I am as im in the countryside. I have a number of raincoats of which most of them are navy blue. Also do have a couple of mint green coats.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

I'm also in south central. First every public walk wearing nothing but my thin PVC-lined nylon over trousers today. Usually I wear them under normal trousers. I love the plasticy feeling - especially when it's cold.
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

JellyMan wrote: December 5th, 2020, 7:32 pm I'm also in south central. First every public walk wearing nothing but my thin PVC-lined nylon over trousers today. Usually I wear them under normal trousers. I love the plasticy feeling - especially when it's cold.
Wow I'm not brave enough to go out just in rainwear and nothing underneath. I bet you enjoyed it.
madg90

Post by madg90 »

Andyf08 wrote: December 5th, 2020, 8:30 pm
JellyMan wrote: December 5th, 2020, 7:32 pm I'm also in south central. First every public walk wearing nothing but my thin PVC-lined nylon over trousers today. Usually I wear them under normal trousers. I love the plasticy feeling - especially when it's cold.
Wow I'm not brave enough to go out just in rainwear and nothing underneath. I bet you enjoyed it.
Goodness! Jellyman. Be care with all the frost about. It must be a nice feeling anyway.
Your South Central too.
staggy

Post by staggy »

I’m Herts and work in Cambs and would love to meet up