MY SHINY CAGOULE EXPERIENCE 6

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY SHINY CAGOULE EXPERIENCE 6

Post by shinymacintosh »

The next morning, I awoke alone in my bed. I listened and could hear Jess downstairs singing to herself. I saw her rubber track suit top on the floor. I picked it up, smelled it, tried it on, it nearly fit, best not to be zipped up. Found some clean undies, then went downstairs and found Jess dressed in her rubber track suit bottoms and my shiny red & black cagoule.
What a gorgeous sexy site first thing in the morning.
Wow! you look so sexy. Jess said. She came across squeezed my balls and kissed me. Can you take me back home please? I can’t spend all my life in rubber.
Why not you look gorgeous in rubber.
I have a few other interesting things to wear for you.
After a couple of coffee’s and toast I gave Jess her rubber track suit top back and I went upstairs, dressed in my leather jeans again plus my new yellow PVC coat.
I love your coat, said Jess entering the bedroom and feeling the PVC material. So lovely and thick and smells divine.
She put on her leather trench coat and we drove back to her home.
Adam had not been back last night. I’m not worried, said Jess he sometimes stays away with friends for two or three days, but he would always email.
Jess went into her bedroom and began to pack a few more clothes, makeup and other girls’ essentials.
When she was ready, she checked the computer, no messages. We can always check on your machine later.
We drove back to my place.
Use the wardrobe and drawers in the other bedroom, I said. I gave her a few hangers and left her to it.
After fifteen minutes she came down looking absolutely amazing. A PVC motor cycle jacket, PVC mini skirt, PVC leggings and over the knee boots.
I’m so glad we went back to your place for more things.
Don’t worry I have plenty more!
Would you like to go for lunch in town?
No, let’s go for dinner tonight but first I want you upstairs.
I was surprised, but excited by her tone of voice.
Take off your clothes.
I thought you liked my yellow PVC coat.?
I do but take it off. Now!
I stood before Jess naked.
Put these on. She handed me my black rubber waders. Jess must have looked in my wardrobe to find them.
Now these. She gave me a pair of very long black rubber gloves. I wondered if they were Adams.
Then a black rubber mini skirt. I couldn’t help myself I was becoming totally aroused.
Let’s go for lunch.
What like this, I cried.
I’m joking with you!
Lay down on the bed! She straddled me, her pussy was directly above my face. She lowered herself and grinded her pussy over my mouth. It was a wonderful sensation, I used my tongue up and down, round and round. I could sense her excitement building. Her hands were around my throat, tightening before she cried out and collapsed on top of me.
Her hand went down to my rubber mini skirt, pulled it up revealing my erection. Jess then pulled herself up and lowered herself down on me, gripping me between her legs and lowering herself onto my erection before pumping herself relentlessly up and down.
Jess came powerfully. She collapsed on top of me for the second time. Her breathing was erratic.
Oh, that was so good. She breathed.
I smiled to myself. I hadn’t done very much but whatever it was had made Jess very happy.
We lay there for a while until Jess’s breathing stabilised. Let’s have a light lunch, she suggested.
I began to take off the rubber gloves.
No! Keep them on. You must stay like that all afternoon. I quite like seeing you dressed that way. You are a real turn on for me.
Lunch, which was more alcohol than the smoked salmon and brie finished. We switched on the computer to check emails. Nothing from Adam.
I am beginning to get concerned about him, said Jess.
Where is this fishing place he goes to.?
I know it. Let’s go now.
I went upstairs, put on my rubber cagoule and Jess put on a red PVC mackintosh she had brought back from her home. We drove to the fishing lake.
The motor home was there.
We walked quietly towards it. Listened, No sound. Tried the door. It opened. I went carefully inside. Adam was lying gagged and blindfolded on the bed dressed in his favourite one-piece PVC motor cycle suit. I pulled the gag and blindfold from him.
Don’t worry, he said. It’s just a game we are playing. He has another guy in his tent immobilised. They are bringing him back now.
They? I asked.
You may know him. He wears a black shiny cagoule and lives in a hotel in town.
Jess pushed herself into the motor home. I know what you enjoy!! Are you going to be all right?
Of course, I want to appreciate this scenario. said Adam.
Let’s go. Said Jess. We walked back from the motor home and hid in some bushes and watched. Fifteen minutes later all three of them walked towards the motor home. The owner, the guy with the shiny black cagoule and the guy with the shiny blue cagoule who had been previously hurt.
I’m not sure I like this. I said to Jess. They really hurt the guy in blue the other day.
Why don’t we come back a little later and check? Said Jess.
We agreed went back to my car and drove away for an hour.
We returned to the same location by the lake. The motor home had gone. I ran to where the tent was. It was gone also.
Both Jess and I were now very worried.