MY SHINY CAGOULE EXPERIENCE 4

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY SHINY CAGOULE EXPERIENCE 4

Post by shinymacintosh »

My new yellow PVC three quarter length coat that I ordered two weeks ago arrived. Excited, I opened it, shook it clear of all the packaging and creases, pulled it close to my face and breathed in the wonderful PVC aroma.
I was naked, just out of bed, but eagerly tried it on. It was cold on my skin and the thick PVC creaked as I moved. It fit perfectly. I was very happy with my purchase and so was my erection! I wore the coat all morning, getting used to the weight and the sound. I was in heaven.
Later, in the afternoon it began to drizzle. Perfect, I could go out and test it. Not that I needed an excuse. I drove to the fishing lake wearing only my black rubber waders and yellow PVC coat. A few guys were there, some were packing up for the day. I wandered around a while, then I noticed I was being stared at by a stocky guy wearing a leather jacket, jeans and wellies.
Hello, he said. I’ve seen you here a few times wandering around but you don’t seem to fish.
No, I answered. I just like the fresh air and meeting people.
I’ve also noticed you go inside guys tents with them.
He looked at me knowingly.
Sometimes. I answered.
I don’t have a tent, but I know a quiet spot in these woods, he said indicating the trees behind him. Would you like to come?
I nodded and followed him. We were quickly in a sheltered spot, surrounded by bushes and a broken-down stone wall. He stopped and sat on the wall. I think I know why you go into the tents. He smiled and his hand slid under my PVC coat. Mmmm! That’s what I like, a cock ready and waiting.
He pulled me towards him, wanking me slowly. I love PVC, especially guys who wear it, he said. He leaned forward and began to lick my PVC jacket and his wanking speed quickened. Suddenly I came all over his hand. He stopped licking my jacket and put his hand to his mouth and swallowed all my cum.
See you around, he said standing up and leaving me alone in the bushes.
Strange chap. I thought. My new yellow PVC coat has passed its initial test. I smiled to myself and walked out of the bushes towards the lake.
I returned home, checked my emails and found one from Adam.
Saw you today in yellow PVC. Can you come around tonight?
I replied and we agreed a time.
I was going to put my new PVC coat to the test for the second time in one day.

Adam opened the door wearing the dark blue PVC mac I had worn previously. He offered me a drink then we went upstairs to his bedroom.
He took off the PVC mac revealing a black leather corset, his leather pouch and a pair of black PVC knee length boots. To add to this fantastic image a pair of black shoulder length rubber gloves. He sat on the PVC sheet on his bed.

My sister is back tomorrow so this may be our last chance to enjoy ourselves here.
He beckoned me to come towards him and ran his hands over my new PVC coat before inspecting what was underneath. My erection slipped easily into his mouth. He rolled over laying on his front. I pulled the elastic of his pouch to one side and fingered his well-oiled backside. I pushed myself slowly into him and held myself there. With one hand balancing I used the other to pull the top of the PVC sheet over his head and shoulders.
I began to push and pull myself into him, listening to his increased muffled groans of pleasure. I couldn’t control myself any longer and pulled out spraying my cum over his backside and corset. I released his head from the PVC sheet and he breathlessly smiled at me.
He stood up in front of me and told me he was going to christen my new PVC mac. I stared straight at his cock, then at his rubber gloves. He began to wank himself pointing his cock directly at me. His other hand grabbed my throat tightly. Then it happened, my face and mac were sprayed with his hot cum.
He rubbed the cum over my mouth and cheeks with his rubber glove.
I hope you enjoyed that, he smirked.
I had.
A little later, still dressed in our fetish gear we talked and drank for a while. My sister flies in tomorrow afternoon. So, if you come around about 8 pm you can meet her but don’t tell her what we have been up to!! He smiled.
You’ll be here as well, I asked.
Sure.
hotwilly

Re: MY SHINY CAGOULE EXPERIENCE 4

Post by hotwilly »

Hope his sister likes PVC as much as him
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)