Tess

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
rubmac1986

Tess

Post by rubmac1986 »

Being a fairly new member here but definitely not new to loving fetish dressing, especially plastic and rubber macs, I thought I would write on here of the times that I used to visit a lady called Tess who I met through the old magazine Shiny.
Tess used to appear in the mag and sometimes its other publication Dressing For Pleasure. Being a real mature lady with a nice figure and seeing her dressed in sexy plastic rainwear was an instant turn-on for me so imagine my delight when her phone number and location was given as well. So, having a free day I decided to drive to her local area on the off chance of her being around and gave her a call. This was before mobile phones were mainstream so I had to use a pay phone. My heart racing a bit I dialled her number. She answered quickly and I explained that I’d seen her pictures and details in the Shiny mag. I knew this was going to be a paid for encounter, but I was ok with that as I just wanted to experience being with a plastic mackintosh wearing lady. She gave me her address and how to get there. I was near to Windsor and she was in Engerfield Green so it wasn’t too far to go. Not having sat-nav then, it did take a bit of finding but I eventually did.
I parked near-by and made my way to Tess’s house, passing other people on the way and thinking how lucky they were to have a sexy plastic mac wearing lady living near to them. As I turned the corner near to her house there she was, standing at her front door waiting for me. She was smiling nicely and invited me in. Tess was wearing a loose fitting jumper and trousers. We went into her kitchen where she offered me a drink and we began to chat. As we did, she produced some photos of herself, posing in rainwear. Most were taken outside, some in her front garden even. They showed her clad in a variety of macs. Mid length red shiny, full length black shiny, full length semi-transparent, shiny white full length. By now my cock was stirring and I’m sure she could see the effect she was having on me.
I finished my drink and she walked me through to what appeared to be a spare bedroom. She showed me some of her macs and asked which one I’d like her in. I chose the shiny red mid length one. Then she asked if I’d like to wear one as well. Being a mac fetishist this was music to my ears and chose the full length shiny black one. She took of her jumper and trousers and was naked under them. As I watched eagerly she slid the red shiny mac on then reached across to a shiny red pair of 6” stilettos and put them on as well. Ooooohhhhh my cock was rock hard now as she stood there in all her shiny sexiness, striking poses like the turn-on she knew she was. I quickly stripped off and she gave me the full length shiny black mac. It felt wonderful and she could see the fetishist in me as I ran my hands over it. She then got on to the bed and really got into her stride, posing erotically for me as I was now wanking my rock hard cock. She would pose on all fours showing her pert behind covered in stretched pvc, then turn over and open her legs wide for me showing off her gorgeous pussy and breasts. She would point one of her legs toward me showing off her sexy 6” heeled stilettos that looked so good with the mac. She turned me on hugely and in no time I was cumming into the tissue that she had kindly supplied.
After seeing Tess in the Shiny mags and then actually being with her and macking up together, doing this was a fantasy come true and I would repeat this on other occasions as well. I shall write about these later if anyone is interested.
Last edited by rubmac1986 on January 8th, 2024, 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
yellowgirl

Re: Tess

Post by yellowgirl »

Yes very wonderful story,love the style and colour of the macs,hope you get to wear more but in layers with her
Izzitpvc

Post by Izzitpvc »

Like the story so far, I remember these two magazines from away back, don't recall the "small ads" for contacts, I must have been just looking at the big pictures, also if remember as well there was another mag called "Rubberist" or am I just making it up? I also recall I got my copies from a small second hand bookshop, they were never on display but kept in a backroom!!!along with an assorment of videos or if you were lucky a dvd. So looking forward to reading more.
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

That's what we need; more Tess stories.
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

It will be interesting to see how the meetings progress
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!