MY SHINY CAGOULE EXPERIENCE 3

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY SHINY CAGOULE EXPERIENCE 3

Post by shinymacintosh »

It was quite a hot sunny day and just a little too warm for wearing my rubber cagoule, even though I always wanted to. So, it was my other favourite, my shiny red and black hooded cagoule, tight shiny black nylon shorts and sandals.
I was thinking about the guy with the black cagoule that I had fun with the other day but suspected he would have left the hotel by now.
I walked down the same street, my nipples enjoying being rubbed against the nylon material, as before, hoping, but no luck. I even crossed the road and entered the same pub that we finally met, still no luck.
I ordered a lager and sat at the very same table when out of the corner of my eye I spotted a guy in a shiny blue cagoule. I looked but couldn’t be sure if it was the guy that entered just as I was leaving a few days before.
I watched him, loving the way the shiny nylon moved about his body and the fact that his tall collar was zipped up to his throat. He picked up his mobile and spoke for a while.
I searched the room for any other interesting characters wearing anything of a fetishy nature. Summer and sun doesn’t bring out the best in fetishy people.
I drained my lager and went to the toilets.
Just as I began to pee, the guy in the shiny blue cagoule came and stood next to me. He turned slightly and showed me his hardening cock, smiling, he said. See you outside.
I went back to my table and waited.
He came over to me, stroked my sleeve gently and told me that my friend with the black cagoule would love to see us both. He was still in the same hotel as before.
We went to the hotel and was welcomed by him still wearing his shiny black cagoule and a pair of black PVC jeans.
I’m so pleased that we can meet again. Call me Dave, I really enjoyed you and what you did for me the last time.
What did I do the last time I thought? I wanked him, I sucked him and spurted cum all-over his cagoule.
I want you to change cagoules with Mike here, he said, indicating the blue cagoule guy.
I took off my red and black cagoule stood in front of them with only my shiny black shorts bulging in anticipation.
Dave moved and stroked my bulge then squeezed my balls till I gasped.
I put on Mike’s blue cagoule, quite sexy I thought and soft on my skin. I zipped the front up completely. It felt good and tight around my throat.
Mike had my red and black cagoule on and zipped up from the bottom, Dave pulled the hood over his head and zipped it down over his eyes and nose and upwards over his chin.
I watched and thought this is how it looks when I have this done to me. It looked very exciting.
Dave produce a pair of handcuffs, pulled Mike’s hands behind his back applied the handcuffs and unexpectedly slapped him across his hooded face.
He pulled me towards Mike and forced me to face fuck him. I knew from my own experience what having a cock rammed into your mouth felt like, especially when you cannot see whose cock it is, so I began to enjoy doing the same to someone else. Mikes breathing became excited as I plunged myself in and out of his mouth, my hands rubbing enthusiastically against the shiny nylon material.
I was almost about to cum when Dave pulled me out and shoved himself into Mikes mouth. Cum on my PVC jeans, he yelled. I grabbed hold of his hips and began to cum on him just as he did into Mikes mouth.
We all collapsed into a heap. Eventually the handcuffs were removed from Mikes hands and he was ordered to wank and cum all over the shiny black cagoule of Dave.
Lick my jeans very clean, he demanded of me and clean up my cagoule, he told Mike. We both began to lick our cum from his clothing, Dave was more than satisfied just watching us lick and clean his PVC jeans and nylon cagoule correctly.
Let’s go down to the bar, have a couple of drinks then come back and have more fun. Suggested Dave.
When we returned an hour later, Dave appeared very anxious to commence with the activities. He took off his black nylon cagoule and zipped on a PVC jacket matching his jeans. The bulge in his jeans was very obvious.
He pulled down Mike’s jeans and pushed him face down on the bed. Cover his head with my nylon cagoule, ordered Dave.
I wrapped Mikes head tightly with the jacket allowing him a little breathing space. From a bedside drawer he produced a leather belt and expertly thrashed Mikes backside six times. His yells were just about smothered by the jacket.
Dave then unzipped his PVC jeans pulled out his erection and rammed it into Mikes reddening back side. In and out he went until finally he came. He collapsed on top of Mike, breathing very heavily.
I pulled off the nylon jacket from Mikes head, allowing him to breath properly. Dave rolled off Mike and gradually stood up. Reaching down to help Mike to his feet. That was absolutely great, he said.
Mike said nothing. The pain in his backside was excruciating. Leave me alone!
I’m sorry Mike, I thought you loved the rough stuff? You did last night.
Yes, I did, but now you are getting too rough for me.
Maybe tomorrow we can talk, and maybe forget?
I left them quite shocked at the viciousness Dave had given to Mike.
I was lucky.