MY SHINY CAGOULE EXPERIENCE.

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY SHINY CAGOULE EXPERIENCE.

Post by shinymacintosh »

I absolutely love shiny nylon cagoules. I have at the last count twelve, some lined, others unlined, some with hoods, others without.
When it’s warm I enjoy wearing my unlined cagoule next to my skin, it feels so erotic and knowing that I am naked underneath gives me even more pleasure. The movement of the nylon against my nipples is so erotic, the pleasure travels down to my nether regions.
I was recently walking in town wearing my very shiny red and black cagoule I had a semi erection caused by the movement of the nylon. I suspected I had attracted the attention of a guy in a shiny black cagoule.
Not really sure if it was my shiny cagoule or my semi erection. I crossed the street, and so did he.
I went inside the nearest pub, was quickly served and stood by a tall table drinking my lager. Sure enough the man in the shiny black cagoule came in, bought a drink and came over to my table.
He nodded and said a few pleasantries and gently brushed my arm. Like your shiny red and black cagoule. He said.
Thanks. I replied. Love the two zips and the hood as well.
I slid my hand across my chest, my right nipple stood out a little through the nylon material, so I gave it a gentle tweak just to harden it a little more. His eyes were glued to the shiny red material. He brushed my arm again. Just off to the loo, he smiled.
I let him go, then followed a couple of minutes later. Stood next to him at the urinals. He turned, showing me his erection and touched my chest quickly.
I smiled at him. What would you like to do? I whispered.
My hotel is close by, would you like to visit?
I nodded. We returned to our table finished off our drinks, then I followed him to his hotel.
Once inside his hotel room his hands immediately began to rub uncontrollably over the shiny red part covering my chest.
Such a beautiful soft sexy material, he breathed, squeezing my nipples. Put your hands in your pockets and sit on the bed. He positioned the hood over my face. Pulled the bottom zip up over my chin and the top zip downwards over my eyes and nose, just leaving my mouth available.
I could see nothing. His breathing was heavy, and his hands were caressing the shiny material. Then I experienced his erection entering my mouth. His hands grabbed the back of my head and he pushed and pulled himself in and out of my mouth.
I was excited but also a feeling of breathlessness as the hood was firmly covering my nose.
I was gasping for breath which really excited him. He held my hooded head tighter, my hands were trapped in my pockets. I gasped even more.
He shuddered and came in my mouth, slowly pulled out, then unzipped the hood from my face.
He offered me a towel to clean my face and cagoule. Did you enjoy? He asked. I smiled and nodded.
He said, you must cum as well. Take off your cagoule and put on mine. I did as I was told, it was a much thicker nylon and made quite a lot of noise as I moved. He pulled the zip right up to the collar and began to stroke his cagoule paying a lot of attention to my tits. He pulled down my trousers and gripped my growing erection.
He stroked his cagoule again, obviously getting some sort of erotic sensation. Then he began to wank me, quicker and quicker. His right hand was wanking me and his left was rubbing over his shiny black cagoule and my nipples.
With a gasp I came in his hand and over his cagoule. He bent down, licking my cum from his cagoule, then wiped his hand on the towel.
I love licking and sucking my cagoule. he said.
Put your cagoule back on.
I did and again he pulled up the bottom zip to my chin. He then pulled my hood back over my head as before, covering my eyes and nose from the top zip and my chin from the bottom zip. I could hear him taking off something of his clothing and felt him wrapping it quite tightly around my neck and throat. His excitement was getting the better of him. He pushed his new erection into my mouth, pulled, on what I realised was a belt. He tightened the belt. My breathing was loud and heavy. This time he gushed more quickly into my mouth.
He pushed me flat onto the bed, my hands still trapped in my cagoule pockets, then began to fondle and lick my nipples through the shiny red material. I could not see what he was doing only imagine what enjoyment he must be having. I could feel him licking and sucking my cock clean. Finally, he released me from the belt and hood. I could see him smiling, red faced and out of breath.
Thank you, that was wonderful. He said. Pulled me to my feet and showed me the door. You see how dangerous it can be to wear a very shiny cagoule in the street? All sorts of exciting things can happen to you.
Until the next time, he smiled.
I left, thinking of the wonderful experience I had just received.
Just as I was leaving the hotel another guy entered wearing a shiny blue cagoule. My heart jumped a beat, but he didn’t even look my way!!
Isn’t that always the way?
Johnnyrbr

Re: MY SHINY CAGOULE EXPERIENCE.

Post by Johnnyrbr »

Great story! So many elements I love. Tight hoods and all the noises of gear and the oohs and ahhs of a guy cumming
hotwilly

Re: MY SHINY CAGOULE EXPERIENCE.

Post by hotwilly »

Interesting story
You obviously had an enjoyable time.
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)