The PHOTOGRAPHERS ASSISTANT #7

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

The PHOTOGRAPHERS ASSISTANT #7

Post by shinymacintosh »

Jamie drove to the address Jackxy had given him. As promised, she was wearing her new long red PVC mac, tightly belted, a matching PVC cap and black knee boots. It was drizzling and made the mac even shinier.
Jump in, called Jamie.
No. Park here and we can have a walk in the rain.
Jamie parked his car, got out, locked it and kissed Jackxy. She reciprocated. He held her hand. Where to?
She squeezed his hand and led him into a dimly lit park and strolled slowly alongside a lake. They stopped and Jamie held her closer and kissed her again. She responded warmly and her hand gently fondled is groin.
Would you liked to come home with me or go for a meal? He asked. Stroking her mac lightly.
Both, she replied smiling.
Which first?
Home, I think, the food can wait.
Fifteen minutes later they were in Jamie’s warm flat. Luckily, he had done a quick tidy up just in case Jackxy came back. She took off her hat and mac and placed them on the sofa. Jamie did likewise. Love your leather mini skirt. He said. Would you like a drink of wine? champers? whisky? vodka?
White wine please. Jamie poured a white wine and a whisky for himself.
He put a cool slow jazz CD on the machine adjusted the lighting, brought the drinks and they both sat on the sofa, his free hand brushed against her mac.
They kissed again and again each time with more passion. His free hand left her mac and moved to her knee then slowly up the inside of her leg and beneath the leather mini skirt. Her legs parted a little. They kissed again, his hand went further up to find her naked pussy.
She squeezed his crutch softly, sighed, opened her legs more. Jamie dropped to his knees in front of her, pushed his mouth down on her and began to slowly lick her pussy.
She moaned quietly holding his head in her hands. Her moaning became quicker and more frantic. Jamie worked his tongue on her until she suddenly screamed out in passion. Stop! Stop. I’m going to explode!! Jamie carried on until she cried out again and finally pushed him away from between her legs.
Jamie moved from his kneeling position and sat back on the sofa next to Jackxy. She pulled her leather mini skirt up higher turned over and straddled Jamie pushing his erection into her wet pussy. Moving up and down on him.
She made a grab for her red PVC mac and pulled it down over his face holding it tightly over his nose and mouth. He groaned with pleasure and orgasmed powerfully into her. She rolled off him and they both sat side by side breathing heavily and smiling at each other.
Jamie looked at his watch, I think we had better go and dine before they close, he said. They both put on their macs, went to the car and drove off for an Italian.

The next day, Sunday, Jamie arrived at the studio early to complete the wedding photographs. How was it? asked Des.
Great, really enjoyed the night, a good Italian then took her home.
Did she let you in?
No, but it was our first date.
I don’t think anyone has been in her place. Strange.
The General rang last night asking if we had agreed to work together and what would we be offering him to market to his friends. He did mention your skimpy little PVC pinafore though. The one we used quite a while ago.
I rang Julie to see if they had any ideas. She suggested girl power but didn’t elaborate more.
I said if we had any good ideas, we would email them, and I would enjoy a good bukkake session sometime soon.
I bet you would, but we have just had a bukkake and piss session. You’re getting greedy, laughed Jamie.
Nothing wrong with that, countered Des with a smile.
How about tying someone to a tree, semi-naked in the woods, videoing and seeing how many guys get involved?
A few emails and telephone calls between each other and it was decided the semi naked in the wood’s scenario would be the first for the General.
Jamie had been voted to be the damsel in distress in the woods. Sean knew exactly the right location for this and a perfect place to set up the video camera.
Des and Jamie went out in daylight to see for themselves the location.
Lots of trees and bushes and some well-worn paths, a brilliant tree was found to be tied to and a great location to hide the video camera.
Sean seemed to be the expert regarding this dogging area. It was his opinion that Tuesday nights were busier than most for gentlemen of a certain persuasion to be found walking in this area.
Knee length boots, the little black PVC pinafore and a leather motorcycle jacket just in case it came in nippy was the outfit of choice.
Tuesday evening came, Des and Sean tied Jamie to the tree as planned then blindfolded him.
They hid in some deep bushes put the video camera on a tripod and waited in silence.
Not long before a guy in a hi viz jacket walked close, paused then went closer to inspect. His hand went under Jamie’s pinafore and began to play with what he found. He knelt down and sucked Jamie’s erection. He then began to wank himself and suddenly shot his load over Jamie’s legs and boots.
He left quickly and disappeared into the trees.
Twenty minutes went by before the next person arrived. Quite fat and was observed by Des and Sean whispering into Jamie’s ear. He began to wank Jamie at the same time kissing him. He seemed to be disturbed by someone else walking by. He left and the new person dropped to his knees and took Jamie’s semi-erection into his mouth, worked on it until Jamie blew his load over the new guy.
He stood up and pulled off Jamie’s blindfold. Hope to see you again, he said. and walked away.
Well that’s three, said Des. Let’s release Jamie and go look at the videos.
Back at the studio they played back the video. It was pretty good, just needed editing where Jamie was not being played with and it would be fit for purpose with the General.
hotwilly

Re: The PHOTOGRAPHERS ASSISTANT #7

Post by hotwilly »

Jamie has all the fun 👍
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)