The PHOTOGRAPHERS ASSISTANT #5

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

The PHOTOGRAPHERS ASSISTANT #5

Post by shinymacintosh »

It was another ten days before Jamie and Jackxy met up again. Jamie had tried to get her telephone number or email address from the ‘husband’ but he seemed reluctant to part with the information. Was he protecting his ‘wife’s’ interests in Jackxy or was he wanting Jamie for himself?
By email, Jamie received an invite for Thursday night. He was met at the door by the ‘husband’ in his purple PVC cat suit and boots.
Here put these things on, it will make you feel and look a whole lot sexier.
Long shiny black rubber waders, black rubber knickers and a purple rubber long sleeved shirt.
You look very stimulating, we should get to know each other better. Try and forget Jackxy and think only about me.
Okay I will, said Jamie. But just give me a contact number so I can tell her personally what’s happening.
If you perform well tonight, then I will give you the info you want.
He grabbed Jamie’s balls and squeezed them hard. Then gripped his nipples, leaving Jamie gasping.
Now, he said. Play with me and make me very satisfied.
Jamie unzipped the lower part of the cat suit and pulled out his cock, gently wanking it into an erection, then went down on him drawing him into his mouth, sucking until he could stand it no longer and came in Jamie’s mouth.
Jamie spat the cum over the purple PVC catsuit.
Now, he said. What’s her number?
I don’t know, he replied. But her email address is on the table over there. He indicated the coffee table.
I’ll let you have this gear back later. Jamie said indicating the waders and rubber shirt.
He drove back home, powered up his computer and sent a message to Jackxy. No instant reply.
He waited, still dressed in rubber. After half an hour he drove round to Des’s studio.
Well you look very tasty, smiled Des. What’s up?
That couple who we did a photoshoot of had another super girl that I met later. Her name was Jackxy and they are reluctant to let me contact her.
Let me try to help, was her hair blonde or dark?
Dark.
Des clicked his computer and up came five images of Jackxy.
That’s her! declared Jamie. How do you know her?
That’s easy. She is my daughter!
I was divorced ten years ago but Jackxy still keeps in touch now and again.
So, what is your interest in her? I didn’t know of her involvement with this couple.
I like her a lot and want to meet her again. Do you have a telephone number?
Of course, I do. Here it is, he said writing the number down.
Jamie thanked him, then asked him about the piss pictures he had taken.
Were they any good for our client?
Indeed, they were, he was very pleased with them. Do you want to see them?
He tapped his keyboard and up came high definition images of guys pissing over a man dressed only in a shiny wet PVC Pacamac.
I prefer the cum or bukkake to the piss but now I just enjoy being humiliated!
Do you mind if I speak to Jackxy?
If it’s you of course not. But perhaps a little grope?
Jamie understood his bosses request and let him grope his rubber knickers and kiss his nipples underneath his purple rubber shirt.
Jesus Des, that was wonderful. See you tomorrow.
Back in his flat Jamie called the number. Jackxy answered straight away.
I would love to see you again. I really like you a lot.
And I like you too, she replied. But Sean and Julie do not want you to interfere with our relationship. They want me for themselves.
Oh, is that their names, I’ll try to remember. Can’t we meet in secret?
I suppose so, but I like them both as well. They have done a lot for me in the past. It would be wrong to throw a good friendship away like that.
They chatted more and agreed to meet up the following week.
The door bell rang, it was Des. Glad you haven’t changed yet. I just needed to play with you again.
Come in, come in, would you like a drink?
Des’s hand fondled Jamie’s rubber covered cock. They sat down and Des began to lick the long black rubber waders from the toes, slowly up to the top progressing to the rubber panties. His tongue played gently then with more force licking and sucking until Jamie could stand it no more and came inside the rubber panties.
Would you like to wear a rubber mac?
Sure, why not? Smiled Jamie.
Des stood up and went out to his car returning with a shiny black rubber mackintosh.
Jamie put it on and tightened the belt. Des ran his hands all over the mac, his breathing was erratic. He pulled out his erect cock, wanked it and came over the front of the mac. As the cum trickled down the mac, he got down on his knees and licked the mac clean of all the cum.
Delicious, he gasped. You can keep the mac for now. He left Jamie surprised, and went back to the studio.
I can take all this rubber gear off or go to bed in it, thought Jamie. He poured another drink and decided to go to bed fully dressed in rubber.
Mikmac77

Re: The PHOTOGRAPHERS ASSISTANT #5

Post by Mikmac77 »

I bet you look delightful in all that rubber Jamie, good story please continue
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

Who needs 50 shades of grey, this series of stories are much better, please continue...
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
luvcapes&macks

Post by luvcapes&macks »

just a thought , these stories would make brilliant scripts for a fantastic video series !!!