The PHOTOGRAPHERS ASSISTANT #4

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

The PHOTOGRAPHERS ASSISTANT #4

Post by shinymacintosh »

Weddings seemed to fill most of the next few weeks until Des announced that the retired military gentleman had been in touch again.
Who do I have to kiss again? Laughed Jamie.
You don’t. said Des. It’s me he wants, so you will be in charge of the camera work!!
I’ve made the arrangements for tonight if that’s alright with you? I don’t want you to be upset with what I do, I just enjoy it every now and again. One day you might just want to try it!!
That night they drove over to a large detached house a few villages away. Des was carrying an old style Pacamac even though it was a warm summer night.
The owner of the house welcomed us, and we went through into his private bar area to meet six other guys who all seemed to know Des.
They were all quite merry, drinking pints of beer and lager, then one of his friends helped Des to put on his Pacamac and button it up to his neck. They all went out into the garden and Des knelt down in front of them.
Jamie had his camera ready as first one, then all of them pissed over Des, on his face, into his open mouth and on his Pacamac making a wonderfully loud splashing sound.
Des’s hair and face were soaking but he was enjoying this humiliation. Some of the guys were touching themselves or each other. Again, one by one they wanked themselves or each other until it was too late and shot there cum over Des.
He collapsed from his kneeling position and laid on the lawn as the final shots of cum crashed down on him.
Right, The owner of the house said, Let’s go back to the house for a drink and leave Des here for a while.
Jamie stayed, still taking shots as Des began to finally wank himself.
Eventually he stood up, took off the Pacamac and went back to his own car. Drove Jamie home in complete silence. Took his camera. I hope you got some great shots. He said and drove home.

The next day as Jamie entered the studio, Des was very happy. You took some really good close ups last night. Our retired military gent will be really pleased. Someone else has called, wanting exciting shots of someone in a shiny yellow oilskin cape. Apparently, he has just read a story about it on the internet and thought we could do something about it. I know the type of cape he wants but they are quite old now and not easy to find anymore. Charity shops and e-bay I suppose.
We prepared for the next weddings, then Des went to sell last night’s photos and Jamie went home.
Amongst his emails was one from the ‘husband’ or so he thought.
Love you to come around tonight to see me and my friend. XXX
He agreed and prepared himself for whatever was in store for him.
Jamie arrived and was greeted by a girl in the ‘husbands’ shiny silver PVC mac. Hi, she said. My name is Jackxy. Come in.
Jamie entered and saw the ‘wife’ in her black PVC mac, I found your email address on the computer, so I thought we might enjoy ourselves this tonight. He is out this evening.
They both looked delicious in there PVC outfits and boots. He was offered a drink then Jackxy kissed and fondled him. Take off your clothes, she instructed. He stood naked before them as they inspected him. Satisfied, they told him to lay on the bed. Then his wrists were handcuffed to the top of the bed and his ankles to the bottom. He was beginning to get an erection. Jackxy removed the silver PVC mac and put it tightly over Jamie’s face.
One of them held his hardening cock and he felt warm liquid being applied. Then the penny dropped, he was being shaved. Gently up and down his shaft and across his balls.
The shaving finished and some soothing balm was applied. He was very hard by this time. A mouth took his whole erection in and moved up and down.
The silver PVC mac was removed from his face and he was sat on firmly by a lady’s pussy. The pussy grinded around his mouth and he could hear wonderful sounds of lustful gasping.
Jamie didn’t know if it was the pussy the came first or him. It was fantastic.
His ankles were freed, and the girls jumped on the bed one with a strap on and started to screw each other. They went at it severely until the receiving girl screamed out in passion and collapsed.
The strap on girl inserted oil into Jamie’s backside and slid the strap on into him. At first it was uncomfortable but after a few insertions and withdrawals it was exciting. He was being screwed by Jackxy and it felt terrific. Jackxy collapsed on top of him, kissed him and inserted her tongue into his mouth.
The ‘husband’ arrived back and entered the bedroom. Wow, he said. You are really enjoying yourselves. Can I join you?
His ‘wife’ held him back from interrupting Jamie and Jackxy, just as they were getting to know each other better.
When all the heavy breathing has stopped Jamie put his arms around Jackxy and kissed her. Thanks for inviting me around. He said.
To the ‘husband’ he asked. How was your night?
Super, he replied. I saw lots of your piss pictures from last night. Really good. The old military guy pays very well for them.
He contacts us just about every two months for something special.
Put my name forward and I’ll give him something special.
The evening came sadly to an end. Jamie was very interested in Jackxy, even if she had an on-going relationship with the ‘wife’. Time will tell. He thought to himself.
Kinky-In-Scotland

Re: The PHOTOGRAPHERS ASSISTANT #4

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

Very good, this story is coming along nicely.
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
luvcapes&macks

Post by luvcapes&macks »

enjoyed reading all 4 parts , wearing latex sheath bloomers and double rubbered mackintosh .
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Good series of stories
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
shinymacintosh

Post by shinymacintosh »

luvcapes&macks, Wearing all that wonderful fetishy gear I wonder why you need to read my story.
Shinymacintosh