Pakamac bath time part 5

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
boyach

Pakamac bath time part 5

Post by boyach »

As I sat there exhausted for a moment Mrs. B suddenly came alive again.
"Come on love - we have to go - it's late"
We immediately stood and made our way out. The cool air on the drenched rubber bloomers felt exquisite and gave a kind of I'm in the nude in public feeling.As we walked along with my hand brushing against her lovely translucent mac and the lovely crinkly slippery almost alive sensation the bloomers gave, my erection returned as it was massaged by the rubber and I developed a large bulge in the front of my trousers.
As we turned into the station road to cut through I saw way down the road Mr. L dressed as ever in his Pakamac go into the toilet there. I had told Mrs. B all about my little adventure and she had enjoyed listening to my account. I nudged and said,

"look the he is - Mr.L"
We walked on and as we got to the toilet Mrs. B said go in if you like - I will wait here.
I went in and as ever Mr.L was in the last cubicle and the other was free. I walked in and closed the door and opened my trousers and stood in my slippery rubber bloomers full on for Mr.L to see. My knob was pulsing and then I heard footsteps and a tap on the other cubicle door followed by the squeak of the hinge and door closing again. This was followed by a great deal of rustling and slight steps and I bent to look through the hole. Mr. L was standing naked in Mrs. B mac wanking himself like crazy and I saw Mrs.B move around him and obviously fingering him and stroking his balls. She moved him to the hole and his glistening knob came through and before I knew it I was sucking and licking his helmet and he was groaning like mad. I felt he was about to cum from his heat and his throbbing and so I stood and pulled open the waist of the bloomers and had him spunk over my knob and balls in the rubber and his spunk added to my wetness.
I was still horny as hell and I could hear more rustling from next door still, when there was a tap on my door. I opened it and Mrs B was standing there with Mr.L and he still had his knob out through her pakamac. He was rubbing it on her mac and moaning slightly. Once more I eased my knob out and started to wank and came all down Mrs. B's mac. She slipped hi mac on instead.
"come on - we are going to his flat " - a command now with urgency in it - she need to fuck and so did I and I wanted that clitoris to suck on again, Mr L. put his knob away and we started out and arrived there about 10 minutes later by which time I was almost exploding from heat and excess lubrication.

I went straight to bath room and they both followed and she once more bent over the bath and raised her mac and skirt and I moved behind her with Mr.L wanking to my left in her mac and pulling the waistband over my balls I slid up her lovely wet cunt and pumped till I came all the time stroking Mr. L's lovely mac with its rubbery buttons.
Mrs. B then had me slide down the rubber bloomers and telling me and Mr.L to strip she then clad me his mac and bade me lay down in the empty bath. The mac was so smooth on the inside and I had buttoned it up to the neck. I moved around a little first to add to my pleasure and

The next thing though was a total surprise as pulling Mr.L over to the edge of the bath she inserted his knob down the left sleeve as she held my arm up. I was in a kind of sexual coma at this point and any new sensual experience was open to me so when his pee started to trickle and then gush down the inside of the mac I was blown away. The pee felt so warm and made everything oily and added to feeling of the mac over naked skin and I started an uncontrollable wank which ended in orgasm and discharge into the lower folds of the mac.

In recounting this I have had to stop and wank over the memory, so anyone who would like to join me in a mac reminiscence please message me and send anything as explicit as you like to show how you enjoyed sharing my story - I wold love it and more would really like to share with someone.

I will continue this adventure very soon.
luvcapes&macks

Re: Pakamac bath time part 5

Post by luvcapes&macks »

reading this gave me an instant lump in my trousers