The PHOTOGRAPHERS ASSISTANT #2

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

The PHOTOGRAPHERS ASSISTANT #2

Post by shinymacintosh »

Des returned happy. He had secured another three wedding shoots this month and was a little disappointed at missing out on the fun with the lady in the black PVC mac.
They replaced the bed and chair out of the studio and checked diaries for the next photo job. The telephone went and it was the husband from the night before, highly delighted with the photobook his wife had just brought back.
Did Jamie have an email address?
He was given it. I’ll be in touch. He said.
The next couple of weeks were four weddings. All went to plan and the customers were happy with the results.
An email arrived on Jamie’s computer at home. Would Jamie be interested in coming to the husband’s home for some fun!
Okay. when and where?
The next evening was arranged and Jamie arrived.
The wife answered the door and ushered Jamie into the lounge. Would you like a drink? she asked.
He nodded. Then the husband walked in dressed in a purple shiny PVC catsuit, knee boots and gloves. Hello, he said. I need you in my mouth again please.
The wife returned with a large glass of whisky for Jamie and her black PVC mac over her arm.
If you are going to stay a while you had better slip into this, she said offering Jamie her PVC mac.
Jamie sipped his whisky, took off his clothes and shoes and pulled on the cold PVC mac, tied the belt tightly around himself and took another sip of whisky.
The husband was trembling in anticipation, just looking at the PVC clad Jamie was causing him to breath irregularly.
Right I will leave you two girls together for an hour. I have to meet a friend.
Jamie felt sexy but in bare feet he was a little underdressed.
When she had left the husband slipped his hand underneath the PVC mac and found what he was looking for. Held it tight for a moment then dropped to his knees and placed Jamie’s erection in to his mouth.
Jamie placed his hands on to the PVC covered shoulders of the husband, moving him gently back and forth.
He felt quite at ease wearing a woman’s PVC mac, being used in this way. The husband was clearly an expert in using his mouth and tongue. They moved to the settee, sat, and the husbands hand continued to stimulate Jamie’s cock.
The husband began to lick the PVC mac to where Jamie’s nipples were. Round and round and a gentle bite, it was becoming close to explosion time.
The husband sensed that and took Jamie into his mouth, gently sucking and pulling, prolonging the wonderful agony for as long as possible.
With a cry of passion, Jamie gushed into the husband’s mouth.
Thank you for that. He said swallowing all of Jamie’s cum.
Tell Des we will be back for more of his excellent photos.
Jamie stripped off the pvc mac and dressed in his own clothing.
Is here anything else I can do for you?
Not tonight thank you but I would love you to fuck my wife again as long as I can watch.
Jamie sank to his knees and wanked the husbands cock until it erupted into the air and splashed all over the purple PVC catsuit. He left and drove home.
When he entered his flat the computer was flashing. The incoming email said Thank you. Will call when I need you. It won’t be long XXXXX

So how did it go, asked Des the next day. Jamie told the whole story. I didn’t know you had it in you. You are quite a surprise to me, said Des. Perhaps one day I will tell you what I am partial to!

The next two days were full on wedding days, and the processing of the photographs.

Des said. We have another discrete private photo opportunity soon, it goes like this…………
hotwilly

Re: The PHOTOGRAPHERS ASSISTANT #2

Post by hotwilly »

So the next episode Des will be in the driving seat and Jamie making him happy?
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

Des should really invest in a video camera for this kind of work :)
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
shinymacintosh

Post by shinymacintosh »

He already has one for the weddings.