The PHOTOGRAPHERS ASSISTANT #1

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

The PHOTOGRAPHERS ASSISTANT #1

Post by shinymacintosh »

Jamie was a photographer’s assistant. He was 23. His main tasks were getting the right people in a group at weddings and not missing out grandma! Then taking random shots after the wedding at the reception. His boss Des videoed the weddings and took the group shots with his stills camera.
Des was in his fifties and over the years took very personal photographs of friends and couples who demanded total discretion from him.
Since employing Jamie, a very good-looking guy, he had been taking more sexual images of Jamie to order and paid Jamie handsomely.
His last commission was shots of Jamie naked, except for knee length boots, long elbow length gloves and a tiny black PVC pinafore. Then subsequent shots without the PVC pinafore but with a quite sizable erection finally followed by an ejaculation which impressed Des because of the quantity.
These photographs were sold to a retired military gentleman living in the next village. He had previously requested images of Jamie using a dildo and the first set of Jamie kissing a bi friend of his.
These requests seemed to come every two months or so and the welcome payments were always in cash.
The next commission was reasonably straight forward. A middle-aged couple wanted a three some but with the husband being secured and gagged.
Des had explained the scenario to Jamie who had agreed. The following day they assembled a black back drop and moved a bed and chair into the studio and turned the heating up.
That evening the couple arrived not at all nervous. Asked for a couple of glasses then poured out two stiff whiskies from a bottle they had brought.
He had a small paunch and she was quite attractive especially wearing a black PVC mac and boots.
Right. Let’s get started shall we? Des asked.
I’m ready. She said. I’ve nothing on under my mac.
The husband took off his coat revealing a corset, suspenders and black stockings. He took off his shoes and replaced them with a pair of stilettos.
He sat on the chair and Jamie secured his hands behind the chair then gagged him with a scarf. Already Des could see the husband was becoming aroused.
Jamie stripped naked. The woman kissed him and massaged his cock to its full potential then pushed him on to the bed and began to give him a blow job.
Des was taking photographs making sure that the composition contained the bound man, Jamie’s cock and the shiny black PVC mac with the woman’s mouth working Jamie.
She pulled off Jamie and opened her mac. Fuck me in front of that useless man.
Again, Des repositioned himself and took more explicit pictures. Jamie was now well aroused and thrusting his way in and out of her. Now she was getting excited, gasping and groaning.
The husband was totally erect, his eyes bulging, watching his wife being used by another man.
Suddenly she climaxed. Breathlessly she pushed off Jamie. Pulled the scarf off her husband. Shoving Jamie right in front of him. Use his mouth. She ordered.
She held her husbands head and pushed it down on to Jamie’s erection. The husband could taste his wife’s juices on Jamie’s cock.
Jamie erupted inside the husband’s mouth, his cum dribbled down his chin, chest and onto the corset.
She moved in front of her husband moving Jamie to one side and knelt down and took her husband into her mouth, sucking and slurping until he exploded, groaning in satisfaction.
After a few minutes Des reported that most of the shots he had taken were good, he would crop them and let them have them the next day.
The couple dressed quickly and took another slug each of the whisky offering some to Des and Jamie.
Bloody hell. Said Des, after they had gone. Did you enjoy that?
Sure did, smiled Jamie. Especially using his mouth at the end.
We’ll move the bed back tomorrow, I’ll get on with cropping the images now.
Jamie left the studio for the day and walked home to his flat.

The next afternoon Jamie returned to the studio. Have a look at these, said Des.
He flicked through the A4 size book full of photographs from last night.
Wow, they are so sharp and clear. I look quite good myself, grinned Jamie.
I must check on some potentially new wedding plans for later said Des. I’ll help you with the bed when I get back.
Around three o’clock the lady from last night arrived at the studio. She was dressed the same as last night. Jamie began to be aroused, looking at her encased in her black PVC mac.
How were the photographs? She asked.
Really good. Here have a look.
She flicked through them. Oh, they are just what we wanted. My husband was so excited he would like to meet you again. But first I must pay.
Jamie handed over the invoice and she paid in cash.
Then she fondled Jamie’s aroused crutch. He pulled her collar up and kissed her before she began to unzip his jeans. He moved her towards the bed, still kissing her and she undid her belt. She pushed him back on to the bed and began to push her belt into his mouth, inch by inch until it was almost full.
She opened her mac revealing her naked body, then climbed on top of him inserted him into her and began to pound onto him. She covered his PVC belt filled mouth with her hand as he cried out with animal lust.
He finally succumbed and orgasmed violently into her. She stood up, pulling the wet PVC belt from his gasping mouth and dried it by pulling it across his jeans.
She wrapped the belt around her mac and pulled it skin-tight, smiled and left the studio with the photograph album.
Jamie just sat on the bed bemused.
Mikmac77

Re: The PHOTOGRAPHERS ASSISTANT #1

Post by Mikmac77 »

Wow! What a start
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

I have to agree with Mike, this is definitely a good start, I'm looking forward to part 2.
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
rubnylon2

Post by rubnylon2 »

Wonderful tale, thank you
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Wow.
Wonderful start to a story
Please continue
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

when in my pvc cape and rubber hood i am partial to a nice juicy cock exploding in my mouth!!!!!!