Pakamac bath time part 4

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
boyach

Pakamac bath time part 4

Post by boyach »

After she had finished sucking on me I stood there in the long bloomers which were sliding over me with the sweat and the fluids and the cum. It was accumulating down the legs which gave a superlative feel.
"Come on silly" laughed Mrs. B "we are going for a bus ride to the local center and I want to see the new film"
I started to pull down the rubber bloomer but she stopped me -
"No you are going to wear those all afternoon!"
She started to work on drying her mac enough to put it on again and helped me get dressed but still with the rubber bloomers on underneath. She then excused herself and want into the other room where her clothes were to dress herself, and I watched with such longing, wanting to fuck her lovely round bum and lick her slit and clitoris again and smell her and feel those loose lips part to my tongue.
We set out for the bus stop and the bus was nice and crowded so I was pushed up against Mrs. B and humped my engorged knob on her in the crowd and openly fondled the mac and the buttons. At one point I slipped my hand into one of the pockets and it was still wet. Mrs. B was happy and laughing and as the swaying allowed it slid her hand across my flies and gently squeezed me. The bloomers were sliding or rather I was sliding around in the bloomers and it felt marvelous,

We reached the cinema and found places near the back, I think about 2 rows from the back if memory serves me right, Mrs. B settled in next to me and the lights went down, and I felt her hand move across my flies and unbutton me, Inside my trousers she started to pull and flick the rubber of the bloomers in a most delightful way. She began rolling my huge erection around in the by now totally lubricated rubber bloomers and teasing the helmet and the rim of the helmet . For myself I was having every kind of trouble sitting still and my knob was huge and surely felt like it was dripping. The bloomers gave a wonderful hot/cold contrast all the time which in itself was very titillating.I put my head on Mrs. B's pakamac covered shoulder and started to stroke the mac and her heavy breasts, The place was pretty empty and no one was paying us much attention. As I got hotter and harder I needed to release so badly and I was so slippery and horny in the rubber. I slid my hand up her leg and found to my delight that she had no knickers on and I gratefully started to stroke and flick her clitoris and then slid a finger up and started to finger fuck her at a slow pace. She squirmed and sighed and got hotter in her mac. Finally she whispered to me:

"I am ready and I want you now - but in my bum"

She stood as if to want to move seat. There was no one behind and only some people upstairs so no one could see us. She stopped in front of me and lifted her mac and skirt exposing her soft sweet round buttocks and I lent forward and pulling the two cheeks apart gladly pushed my face into her deep crack and licked for all I was worth. I could feel her puckered anus on my tongue and each time I licked she would shudder more but fought not to moan or groan out loud. I stood and quietly pulled down the rubber bloomers inside my trousers enough to expose the engorged helmet leaving the rubber waist band to grip my balls and pushed against her and felt her open for my cock as it slid up her bum. We just stood like that for a few moments and then thrusting hard up her once or twice I came in huge loads right there and then and I am sure she did too. She pulled off me with a plop and sat down again and soon had her hand up her mac and skirt frigging herself some more. I was still turgid but needed a few moments rest....................

to be continued - please feel free to write me and let me know how you enjoyed the story and what you wore and did while you were enjoying it- sharing is caring!
Mikmac77

Re: Pakamac bath time part 4

Post by Mikmac77 »

Very erotic, particularly what you were up to in the cinema!!
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Plastic Mac erotica - keep it rolling 👍
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
rubnylon2

Post by rubnylon2 »

Wonderful stuff keeping me very horny