Pakamac bath time part 3

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
boyach

Pakamac bath time part 3

Post by boyach »

Just before I get onto the astounding erotic birthday party I have to relate ongoing events just prior to this. Mrs. B had obviously developed a powerful sexual attachment to me and my ever throbbing well helmeted knob which at that age could stand and gush almost at will. Add a pakamac and I was anyone's as I have mentioned but now she actually added more herself. Knowing my tastes now she had actually taken the lead and since she had an amazing mature appetite for sex and a very open mind to my fetish in general and experimentation of sensual pleasure in particular she now continued to surprise me.
The next time she came in dressed as ever in her translucent buttoned up mac with me immediately brushing past her she asked me if I was going to take actually take a bath which I was.
"Good" she said and then
"Go and get in the bath - I am coming"
This of course got me aroused and I ran my bath and jumped in it leaving the door unlocked.
Mrs. B cam in wearing her mac buttoned up and as before she was naked underneath but I saw there was something else. She told me to lie down in the water and soak and the slowly unbuttoned her mac
"Stand up please"
I did with my engorged knob sticking out and the purpling helmet almost dripping. She very slowly slipped her mac off and I saw that underneath that what was blurring the image of her lovely pubic hair were long clear rubber bloomers. She was clearly very aroused and her nipples were standing hard out. She held out her mac and said
"slip into my mac -right now"
She held it open for me and I shall never forget the amazing sliding slippery feel of the plastic and the seams slightly digging in as it covered me wet as I was and her touch as she buttoned me up . She pulled me close to her threading my knob out through the buttoned fly and began to masturbate me against her rubber bloomers. I was ready to cum in about a minute when to my amazement she pulled the waistband open and pulling furiously at my cock and rubbing my helmet with her soft palm made me cum into her rubber bloomers. It was powerful and I almost lost my legs - the wet mac buttoned up over my body and the feel of my knob against her bloomers and then to watch her put her hand down inside and start to bring herself off in all that wonderful wetness. She was gasping and shaking and clearly had fingers up her fanny and the sweat was pouring down her.
As she came down I was already hard again. She unbuttoned me and slid the mac off me and had me wash myself and dry myself as normal. The entire time watching her lovely bum in those rubber bloomers was almost too much - at one point I knelt down and buried my head again in her bum and cleft licking and smelling the aroma and moving my head from side to side.She was panting and hot and sweating.
"I have had these on since I got up" she said. "I want you to put them on now" .
They were a loose fit type with the long elasticated legs and they smelt wonderful. She slowly lowered them and I could see her sweat mixed with my cum and her juices inside them and all over her. She squatted down holding them open and I stepped into them and she ever so slowly pulled them up and over my cock. The feeling was indescribable - so wet and slippery and she started to stroke me all over my bum balls and cock an then knelt again and took my rubber covered cock in her mouth and slurping and sucking brought me to my first rubber orgasm,

I will recount the continuation of this session in the next installment if anyone wants it

As I sit here many years later I want to state that although there is some poetic license in the above the basis is true - I am as hard as a rock and about to squirt right now just recalling this - I would love to be able to speak with someone and to recount to them live again how it was. Please message me if you would like to
hotwilly

Re: Pakamac bath time part 3

Post by hotwilly »

Really enjoyed your stories - you were a lucky boy
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Mikmac77

Post by Mikmac77 »

More please!!!
rubnylon2

Post by rubnylon2 »

Yes great tales and are you wearing rubber bloomers as you sit and recall you wonderful past
yellowgirl

Post by yellowgirl »

loved the story hope there is more amd wish I was the woman with you in the shower
boyach

Post by boyach »

there is more to come I promise you - Mrs B was wonderful - and the next part involves a bus ride!!!!!!! Watch this space - I would love to hear from someone who would genuinely like to talk - I am a gentleman!