PVC Adventures with M Part 9c

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Shinytrench1

PVC Adventures with M Part 9c

Post by Shinytrench1 »

Normally, after M had allowed one of her shiny macs to be covered in cum, she would require me to wash and clean it straight away- and this had the benefit of allowing me recovery time!

However, on this occasion M was in a particularly horny and slutty mood - very excited by having two men and their cocks to play with at the same time.

So, despite having sticky cum on her mac, her dress, her boots and on her face and hair, she was so determined to seek quick release that she didn’t care about the mess. In fact I think it made her even more ravenous and keen for cock!

As Sam and I recovered from our shattering orgasms just moments earlier, M sat on the end of the bed and announced -

‘I need those cocks of yours now. Let me see them. Stand in front of me.’

We did as instructed but she was not impressed.

‘Well now. I thought you could both do better than that. Do you expect me to be interested in two such flaccid specimens as these?’ she snorted as she casually touched them both with an air of indifference.

‘We can do better than this, can’t we now’ she exhorted .

‘I need two stiff hard playthings and I’ll need to choose one for my mouth and one for my pussy and I can’t wait long. ‘

With this, she grabbed Sam’s member, thrust it hungrily in her mouth and started working it energetically. After a couple of minutes, she suddenly released him and started in similar fashion on me.

It didn’t take long for us both to respond appropriately and as required!

‘Right then, which one shall I suck and which one will fuck my pussy? ‘ M asked playfully as she turned round and knelt on the bed.
I knew that I hoped to be chosen for her pussy but I also knew she would decide.

Nothing was said but M just pointed to Sam’s cock and then to her mouth and we both knew what we had to do. Sam clambered onto the bed kneeling and facing M’s face while I manoeuvred behind her and lifted the back of her mac. In unison we entered simultaneously- he into her mouth and me into her dripping wet special place from behind. M groaned loudly.

Sam and I quickly established a rhythm and I knew it wouldn’t take long and I was determined to achieve perfect harmony at the point of no return. Sam picked up the vibes and held back waiting for my signal.

From my experience of fucking M many times , I knew when she was close - the quietness, the stiffening... we were almost there ...

‘Now’ I shouted and it was just right. M wriggled, arched, tended and then shuddered to orgasm loudly and violently just as Sam and I pumped our juices into her respective orifices.
Despite our earlier climaxes, we both had plenty - enough to go inside her and some to spare so that, as we withdrew, we deposited more lovely sticky cum on her gorgeous shiny mac, shouting out as we did so ‘ you sexy slutty pvc whore... you kinky raincoat mistress , you shiny Mac loving tart’ to which M replied in kind ‘ PVC perverts, fuck me, fuck my mac, stuff my pussy with cum, dirty my mac with spunk, fuck my boots, fuck my dress, shower me in cum....

It was one of the best fucks ever - how I’m glad I met my gorgeous pvc mistress .
tiger4macs

Re: PVC Adventures with M Part 9c

Post by tiger4macs »

Not sure I can match that, Shinytrench1! QUORRR, you ennarf wikkid! t4m.