PVC Adventures with M Part 9

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Shinytrench1

PVC Adventures with M Part 9

Post by Shinytrench1 »

After a long gap in our meetings M & I met up again in London both desperate for some kinky pvc sex.

M was suitably dressed for the occasion when we met at a restaurant- below the knee gold pvc raincoat (newly bought) and some high-heeled stiletto ankle boots, bright red.

We went to our table and M took off her mac and slung it casually on the chair next to her as though it were a valueless object of no consequence but knowing full well it was of great significance for both of us.

But my normal disappointment when M took off her mac was more than compensated for by another of her surprises - a black leather dress just above knee length and with a low neckline displaying more than a hint of M’s very attractive and ample breasts.

We ate and chatted with M regularly rubbing her boot against my leg. When we’d finished our meal, I asked M if she wanted coffee.

‘No thanks - let’s go and fuck instead’ she replied.

We paid, put our coats back on and walked quickly to our hotel where M then produced another surprise.

‘Let’s just have a quick drink in the bar’ she suggested. I was a bit disappointed as I was by now very excited.

As we sat on bar stools getting a drink, I soon realised what M was up to. She unbuttoned her mac and allowed her dress to ride up her thighs and even revealed a glimpse of stocking top.

Her behaviour didn’t go unnoticed by others and M was clearly enjoying the effect she was having on people. After a few minutes I needed to go to the loo, and when I returned, my next surprise of the night - M was in conversation with a much younger man who’d sat next to her at the bar!

She introduced me to Sam and we chatted for a while about this and that. Suddenly M steered the conversation in another direction -

‘Do you like my dress, Sam? You seem to be looking at it a lot?’

Sam looked awkward but then replied -
‘Yes it’s very nice and so is your raincoat ‘

At that M had a big twinkle in her eye and I knew she was developing a very naughty idea....
hotwilly

Re: PVC Adventures with M Part 9

Post by hotwilly »

I sense a sexy threesome happening :)
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)