SHINY YELLOW OILSKIN CAPE 8

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

SHINY YELLOW OILSKIN CAPE 8

Post by shinymacintosh »

It was Tuesday, still a few days before Mike came home for the weekend. I drove over in the evening to a new dogging site I had been told about. It turned out to be a car and bus park with toilets. Not very well lit and no buses but five cars. I drove closer to the toilet building switched off the engine and waited. One car drove off another blinked his rear lights a couple of times, so I responded. A guy got out of his car and walked towards the toilets. I did the same. I entered the toilets, dimly lit and smelling of urine. No one at the urinals and one toilet door slightly ajar. The door opened further revealing the man with his cock in his hand.
Get hold of this, he whispered. I entered the toilet closing the door and quickly wanked the guy off. He shot loads covering my hand and mackintosh. Sorry, so sorry. He said pushing me out of the way and rushing back to his car.
I used what bits of toilet paper there was to clean my hand and mackintosh and left just as two other guys entered. They looked at me and stood side by side at the urinals touching each other but still looking back at me.
I went to join them, and a hand went to find what was underneath my mac. Having found what he wanted, he knelt down and took me in his mouth, the second guy kissed me and pulled my hand down on to his erection.
Everything came to an immediate stop when we all heard the sound of footsteps and we all furtively left the toilet. Walked to our cars and drove off. Excited but not satisfied.
Mike arrived that weekend. We had a drink at his place, he wore a black PVC mini skirt and his red PVC mac and boots, we gently played with each other for a while.
I told him about the party and my indoctrination.
Yes, they all enjoyed using my mouth as well, about six months before you were indoctrinated. I just keep some gear there that’s all.
What sort of gear? I thought you were into PVC mackintoshes?
With you I am, but with some others I become their Master. I have leather gear, bondage gear, toys, whips, hand cuffs all sorts. It’s a side of me you have never seen yet but every so often I prefer to dominate.
Wow, I never suspected. Will I still like you after you have punished me?
That’s up to you. You might like it though, it becomes just like a drug.
Now let’s lighten up a bit and enjoy ourselves. He groped me until I was hard then went down on me. My hands were on his back gently feeling the soft red PVC as I orgasmed into his mouth. Perfect.
Mike never mentioned his domination side all that weekend He came to my flat and we played some more, with him trying on my new macs.
The next week I was contacted by the purple rubber catsuit tranny asking if I wanted to meet up at the shop keepers. I said yes, arranged a time and we met up. The shop keeper left us saying he would be back in an hour or so.
The tranny dressed in a black leather jacket and skirt, stockings and shoes. Quite elegant I thought. I had my usual nylon trousers and my new dark brown PVC mac belted tightly.
She kissed me and my hand went up beneath her mini skirt finding an erection. I played until she came then she handed me a vibrator and asked me to use it on her. I rolled her over pulled down her panties and inserted the vibrator deep then switched it on slowly at first then to maximum. It must have hit the right spot, she writhed on the bed and moaned into the pillows as the pleasure came to a shattering peak.
The door quietly opened, the shop keeper stood watching, playing with himself.
I gently pulled the vibrator from the tranny and she rolled over, signalled to the shop keeper to come and use her mouth. It was my turn to cum after that, then the tranny changed into normal clothes and I drove her home, before sleeping at my flat, in my new shiny brown PVC mac.