SHINY YELLOW OILSKIN CAPE 5

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

SHINY YELLOW OILSKIN CAPE 5

Post by shinymacintosh »

It was Mikes week at delivering so I waited for him to finish and caught up with him on his way back to the hotel. Hi, he said. Do you want to play?
Of course, I did. We soon were in his small bedroom away from the hotel guests.
I noticed you became quite excited when I wore my sisters red PVC mac and her undies. The way you touched the mac and me was incredible. Would you like to do that again? Or would you like to dress up for me?
I was so pleased that he had suggested for me to dress up as I had been wanting to dress in that mac for a few days.
We can go one better Mike said. He opened his wardrobe and lay the red PVC mac on the bed and brought out a black PVC one as well.
You choose the colour.
I chose the black. He threw across his sisters’ black undies. Put them on and the black mac. I was getting hard just by putting the undies on. Then the mac, collar up and belted tightly.
Mike was ready in the red PVC mac and we just stared at each other. What a sensual sight. Mike came across and rubbed between my legs then squeezed my nipples through the PVC material. This was a wonderful sensation. I touched his enlarged cock and we fell onto the bed gently touching each other. Mike pulled my mac over my balls and began to softly lick the PVC mac. The tenderness was driving me insane. I ran my fingers all over his macked up body eventually coming back down to his groin. Pulling out his cock I licked his PVC mac as he had done, then took him in my mouth until he could stand the stimulation no longer and I was rewarded with his hot cum which I swallowed with just a few drops running down my chin.
He firmly wanked me until I could not contain myself and spurted cum all over the lovely black PVC mac.
We lay there smiling and out of breath for a short while before he got up from the bed and cleaned my black PVC mac of all my cum.
I really enjoyed that, I said. Was it the PVC? Or just you?
A bit of both, he smiled. Plus it could be getting aroused at cross dressing.
Have you done it before? I asked.
My older sister got a real kick out of dressing me when I was younger and although I never told her I really quite enjoyed it, especially when I had a lovely feeling down below. I don’t think she suspected anything and now that she’s in London I can help myself to what she left here plus it’s handy being almost the same size.
Have you ever dressed for anyone else? I asked hoping to keep him talking on this subject a little longer.
Until just recently I would dress here in my room look in the mirror and wank myself silly. Then the shop keeper said last year, in one of his chatty moods that I would make a lovely sexy girl. It turned out one of his friends would like to meet me fully dressed for some fun.
A date was arranged and I took a bag of clothes to his shop and used his bedroom to change.
What did you wear? I wanted to know.
A white silky blouse, black mini skirt, stockings and a pair of black PVC boots and your black PVC mac.
Did you have a wig and makeup? This conversation was making me all horny again.
No. Haven’t got a wig and can’t do make up!!
So what happened?
Well after I was ready, a quite chubby guy came in and was very pleased with my look. We sat on the bed and he started to stroke my thighs, then he went down on his knees and licked my boots before finally coming back on the bed next to me. I thought it was time for me to do something to him, so I gently squeezed his balls gave him a kiss then unzipped his flies and pulled out a very small cock. I stroked it and suddenly he came in my hand. He was so apologetic about it he went down on his knees again and licked my boots then spread my legs pulled down my sisters’ undies and took me in his mouth. He was very good at sucking and it wasn’t long before I came all over his face.
He took out a hanky wiped his face said thank you, left the bedroom and I could hear him speaking with the shop keeper.
I undressed put all the gear in my bag, dressed as a male and came home.