Studying to Serve

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
sissy_sofi

Studying to Serve

Post by sissy_sofi »

The rain was pouring down, it had been all day. Jacob, a raincoat fetishist ,was headed to the library to meet with a study group. He was wearing an orange and purple reversible raincoat. Angela invited him to join the abnormal psychology study group. He noticed Angela during the year and the variety of raincoats that she would wear even went it wasn't raining. He would be caught checking her out from time to time by her and she smiled back.
Jacob meets her upstairs, she was waiting there wearing a shiny red trench mac. . "Hi, Angela. I like your raincoat. It's very red and shiny and very fashionable."
"Why thank you. I like your 80s style raincoat."
"Where did you get it?"
"At a second hand store and it is such good condition. Where did you get yours?"
"I got mine online from a raincoat site."
They both notice a little twinkle in each other=s eyes and thought this could be interesting.
"I noticed that you have a variety of raincoats. How many do you have?"
"Wouldn't you like to know," she said laughing.
Both of them are finding the smell intolerable and they start to want to touch each other. Then the other members of the study group come with coffee. "Hi Angela, hi." said Kurt.
"Jacob, This is Beth and Kurt," said Angela.
"I think we should start at chapter 14," said, Kurt
"Sounds good," said Angela.
They talked and studied or tried too. Jacob and Angela were always thinking and glancing at each other, looking at each other’s raincoats.
Angela and Jacob stayed a bit longer and talked. Angela got up and Jacob got her raincoat and put it on her. "Thanks." And he does up the buttons.
Angela puts his raincoat him and does up his buttons.
They walk out of library and into the pouring rain. He takes out his umbrella and covers both of them. She reaches for his hand and he accepts it. "Which way do you live?"
"I live on Juniper Street."
The pouring rain turned them both on as the smell of vinyl enters their nostrils. How the rain runs off and beads on their raincoats. Jacob's hard cock was pressing outwards against his pants, he could not restrain himself anymore. He puts the umbrella down and pushes her into a tall maple tree and starts to rub and feel her coat, " Not yet, my raincoat boy. I have lots to show you when we get to my place". Angela was so excited, that Jacob was very aroused. The he could not resist her, a Raincoat Goddess.
"Like what?"
"You'll see."
After walking a bit farther they come to her place, she puts the key into the door and turns the knob
She turns on the light. He removes off her jacket and hands it to Angela. He takes off his and folds them together and smells them together. "You can put them in the closet on the right"
"This one?"
"Yes, silly" She couldn't wait for him to open the closet and see all the raincoats inside.
He opens it up and sees all the raincoats and gets a strong vinyl smell and he is powerless against the penetrating smell. She walks over and points out a raincoat. "Put this one would you"
"I suppose, I could do that."
"No suppose about it, you are putting this one for me and we are going to enjoy ourselves and our raincoat love."
"Yes."
"Yes, what?"
"Yes, Angela"
"Wrong, you slut."
"Yes, Mistress."
"Goddess is how you will address me. I noticed you checking me out during class, staring at my rainboots and raincoat, and that's why I asked you to be in my study group. Now tonight, we are going to enjoy each other."
"Yes, Goddess."
"Good, boy". She then goes upstairs and puts on a vinyl bustier and knee high boots and a knee length trench vinyl coat.
Jacob puts on the rain coat and looks at himself in the mirror. He then kneels on the floor and waits for his new Raincoat Goddess to return.
Angela comes down the stairs in her glorious dominant outfit and inspects her perspective slave. She sits down in her leather chair, and beckons him near, "Kiss my boots"
"What?"
She whips him with a riding crop.
"Now, slave! When I tell you to do something you will obey."
"Yes, Goddess."
"Good boy"
He kisses her boots and sucks on them gently
She raises her hand and he stops. "Mmm, fast learner. Goddess likes that."
"Yes, Goddess."
"I did not ask for your opinion. You will only speak when spoken to and always address me as Goddess. Does Goddess make herself clear? Nod only."
He nods in submission and understanding.
"Good, follow me upstairs, slave."
She takes him to a spare room with a bed cover in vinyl sheets and has restraints on the posts
"Lay on the bed."
"Yes, my Goddess." He goes and lay on the bed. He stretched himself out.
She then proceeds to tie him up to the bed. Making sure the knots are done well. She hits and hits him with her riding crop. Wanting to know, where it is sensitive on her new toy.
She straddles him and notices his fully erect cock and smiles.
"What's this?"
"My hard cock."
She hits him with the riding crop. "Its my cock now, from now on, you will be wearing an assortment of vinyl underwear for me and that cock will only be used to please me. You are under consideration and you will undergo training to see if you are fit to serve me as my slave."
"Yes, my Goddess."
He was very exited, he fantasized about this often. In class he would dream of her and her raincoats but never imagined this
She then got on top and held his cock and started to ride him. On his hard cock up and down, up and down. He started to moan, she started to moan. He had no control. The raincoats turned him on so much. Not having control turned him on and being tied up. He quickly he came and he came a lot for his Goddess. She smiled at her new toy and cuddled up to him. "How was that my boy?"
"That was great."
"That was great, what?”
"My Goddess."
"Much better, my pet, you are staying me tonight. I might just get the urge to use my slave again."
hotwilly

Re: Studying to Serve

Post by hotwilly »

New here. Great story. HW
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Fender

Post by Fender »

Really great story 8-) i never thouht that the end was so hard for jacob after that electric beginning of the story.domina angela :D well well done sissi sofi
sissy_sofi

Post by sissy_sofi »

Thank you.
I have another story in mind. I'll write it in the near future.
Fender

Post by Fender »

sissy_sofi wrote:Thank you.
I have another story in mind. I'll write it in the near future.
Glad to read that m8 8-) if its nearly like this one,i count the days :D