SHINY YELLOW OILSKIN CAPE

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

SHINY YELLOW OILSKIN CAPE

Post by shinymacintosh »

I had a job after school delivering groceries for my last year at school. It was an old fashioned shop, ladies would come in and ask the owner for this and that. It took time not like Tesco’s today!! If the order was a reasonable size he would say that it would be delivered by me later in the day.
The shop had a heavy bike with a square panier on the front. The owner had put all the shopping into boxes in the back room with an address for me to deliver. It could be up to eight to ten trips per afternoon. I got paid at the end of the week and sometimes received tips!!
In the back room I soon discovered a shiny yellow oilskin cape hung on the wall it smelled wonderful and every time I went in for a new box, I would touch it. Unbeknown to me the shop owner watched me doing this as well.
The first time it rained he told me to use the cape. It was long at the front to cover the grocery boxes and shorter at the back. It also had a hood which I could pull secure with draw strings. I was on cloud nine wearing and feeling the cape in the rain.
When I returned after the last delivery the owner was closing up shop for the day. We put the bike away and he helped me undo the draw strings. Then he said for me to try this. He turned the cape around so the short part was to the front of me and the long bit down my back. He then pulled the hood over my face and tightened the draw strings a little. The smell was fantastic, but I couldn’t see. His hand touched my trousers and squeezed my balls gently, I didn’t react in a negative way, so he continued to play with me eventually pulling my trousers down revealing an excited young cock.
He continued to wank me until I felt a new pain coming from my cock and I shot my very first load of cum.
He released me from the oilskin cape and smiled at my embarrassed look on my face. Was that your first time? When it rains we can do that again.
And it did rain regularly and I made sure I returned to the shop just before closing time and enjoyed the pleasures I received.
It wasn’t until much later in life that I realised I was hooked on sex with oilskins, PVC, rubber and leather clothing of some sort.
thighbootman

Re: SHINY YELLOW OILSKIN CAPE

Post by thighbootman »

Granville, I presume!!!!

Actually, yellow cycle capes have a lot to answer for.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Oh this brings back memories - but unlike you I didn't have the sexual pleasures.
I was a errand lad when 14/15 yo for local Co-Op shop that was at the top of our road.
Had a bike , small wheel at front over which sat the frame to hold deliveries, large back wheel. They didn't provide me with a cape but the woman and one younger girl wore lovely nylon overalls( this was late 60's). The young one wore it as a dress ,moved looking at her, wanting to rub up against her, feeling the overall.
Sadly never happened , though did enjoy the occasional feel of the overalls in the back room the same as you.
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
thighbootman

Post by thighbootman »

This topic about yellow oilskin cycle capes rings a very loud bell with me and has prompted me to write my first post to this site. I had a long term friend who used to post on this site going by the name of ‘Rubbermackintosh’. The best part of fifty years ago I used to attend what is now known as North Lindsey College in Scunthorpe where I was part of a group of lads and lasses who had ‘behind the bike rack’ experiences of a sexual nature. One girl, in particular, was a bit strange. Her name was Patricia. She still lives in the area, as do I.

Patricia had a ‘special’ friend (to this day I can’t remember her name) who went on to University in Sheffield and then married a bloke called Marco who hailed from Gran Canaria. The two of them inherited Marco’s family vineyard on the island.

By chance, I met up with Patricia recently and she told me that Marco had drowned in one of the rainwater storage tanks on the hills above the vineyard. Apparently he fell in wearing chest waders and a rubber mack and the weight of water in his waders dragged him under.

This meeting, together with shinymackintosh’s post entitled ‘shiny yellow oilskin cape’ brought it all back to me.

Going back to my schooldays I too had a job riding the local store’s delivery bike. It too was one with a small front wheel and a rack on which various customers’ goods were carried. It was a bit unwieldy to handle as, until the rack was empty, it had most of the weight on the front wheel. It also suffered from a lack of mudguards.

The shop did not provide any waterproofs but, luckily, I had a full set of yellow oilskin cape, leggings and sou’wester of my own because I always rode my bike to and from school, a journey of about five miles each way, in all weathers. Rain and even snow didn’t stop me riding.

One wet evening after school four of us lads cornered Patricia and her friend behind the bike racks. Patricia was just in her school uniform but her friend had just put on her yellow cycle cape and sou’wester and a pair of rubber riding boots. The four of us wanked ourselves and came all over Patricia’s friend’s cape and then pissed our cum off.

To us fifteen year-old lads the great thing about yellow cycle capes was that they were totally waterproof and nobody could see what you were doing under them. I would wank myself off and cum over my leggings; in fact, my spirts of cum were so strong at that age that in the open they would fly the best part of four feet and under my cape they would hit the inside and then drip off.

At that age I was so cocky that I would ride my bike one handed and wank myself with the other. I even did it on the delivery bike. There was one ‘lady’ customer to whom I delivered each Saturday evening. She was about 25 years old. She always gave me a very knowing look when I had my cape and things on.

One dark, wet night I knocked on her door and she opened it wearing a shiny black PVC raincoat, boots and a rain hat. She slid her hand under my cape and grabbed my erect cock.

“Come in, I can do with that right now” she said as she let the front of her coat open a bit to reveal her naked body. She pushed me up against the passage wall and gave me my first proper fuck. After that she was always ready for me on wet days, dressed for action. I worried about getting her pregnant but she always had a condom ready to roll on.

After a few sessions she took me upstairs one night and in schoolboy speak, she de-bagged me fully and then put my leggings back on before dragging me to the bathroom to shag me under the shower. It was one of the best fucks of my life.

I always made sure that she was the last drop on my Saturday round and when it wasn’t raining she would tell me to strip off and put my cape and leggings on while she fetched her lovely shiny black PVC raincoat. We fucked on the floor, on the sofa, on her bed and in her shower.
I had it made until one Saturday there was no order to deliver for her. As I rode past her house I saw that the windows were bare. She had gone and I thought that I would never see her again.

However, I was totally hooked on PVC waterproofs from then on and have progressed to SBR coats and sou’westers over black boots or rubber waders. I love wearing thigh high waders under a black SBR coat as, with nothing else on, the tops of the boots caress my tackle as I walk arousing me. To this day I often go out in the rain dressed like that and allow myself the satisfaction of cumming inside my coat and down my boots.

Sadlly, you never seem to see ladies in decent (or should that be indecent?) rainwear these days. The days of shiny PVC coats have long gone but the other day a middle-aged lady spotted my cum on my boots and propositioned me. She invited me to her house and asked me to wait a moment. She left me on the sofa, just in my mack, waders and sou’wester. She returned after a few minutes wearing a shiny black PVC raincoat, boots and a rain hat.

“Remember me?” she said as she pushed me back on the sofa and climbed aboard. We now live together and she has bought some more real waterproofs over the internet and my collection of coats, including my original cycle cape, hang in her wardrobe and my boots stand alongside hers ready for action.

She is not the wam bam type of fucker that she was in her younger days but she is more ‘filthy’ and I always get my cum spat back at me after she has sucked me off, something that she always does before full intercourse ‘so that I last longer’. I shocked myself one day recently when I wanked myself off in front of her and my cum spirts hit her from a full five feet.

There’s live in the old dog yet!
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

@ thighbootman. Wasn't the Co-Op you worked for was it, they were my employer for two years in late 60's in Scunthorpe?
thighbootman

Post by thighbootman »

No. It was the village shop in Scotter owned by a couple in their late forties. They had a daughter who was a real tart and wore a shorty red PVC mack and not much else under it when we went to the cinema together in town. I came on that coat a few times.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

thighbootman wrote: March 3rd, 2019, 11:30 am No. It was the village shop in Scotter owned by a couple in their late forties. They had a daughter who was a real tart and wore a shorty red PVC mack and not much else under it when we went to the cinema together in town. I came on that coat a few times.
Village shop long gone I bet.
Nice to have their daughter to share your cum with
thighbootman

Post by thighbootman »

Haven't they all. Shops gone that is.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Scooter has grown since you left i bet
Thriving
Two god sizes chain shops, three pubs plus takawsys