Transparent Blue Raincoat.

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
PVC4

Transparent Blue Raincoat.

Post by PVC4 » February 16th, 2019, 11:28 pm

I`d always fancied her and we`d been friends for twenty years, so when I saw her sitting outside the pub she called me over. It was windy, but not wet and we chatted as we drunk and smoked our way through the afternoon. Eventually we found ourselves at the bar together and I insisted I bought her drink for her. She smiled that killer smile and said she felt cold. I took off my jacket and put it on her so we could continue outside. She mentioned that she only had her raincoat with her and I asked why she`d brought it. She produced the transparent PVC raincoat and said that it had been raining earlier, but that it couldn`t keep her warm. I said we should swap coats and she jokingly asked if I would wear her mac? Sure, I said, why not?
I stood up and she handed me the shiny raincoat and I slipped it on, feeling the cold, clammy plastic against my arms and hands. It sent a chill through me as I sat down and she mentioned how it suited me.
It smelled of her and of plastic. There was a strong aroma that started to affect my groin. I moved in my seat and she noticed something. Placing her hand on my arm, she said how much the raincoat suited me again. I smiled and then saw she was looking at the bulge in my crotch.
We chatted some more and then she suggested we go. I was more than keen and asked if she wanted to swap back coats, but she slyly took my arm and said, no.
We left the pub and she snuggled into me as we walked. She led me, not to another pub as I thought we were headed, but away from the centre of town towards her place.
She asked if I`d walk her home, and wanting to keep the shiny raincoat on as long as possible, I agreed without persuasion.
When we got to her place, she opened the door, went in first and I followed. In the hallway, I couldn`t help noticing the long black plastic mac hanging on the coat pegs amongst her other coats and gently let my hand slide along it as I regretfully removed the transparent blue raincoat and hung it next to the black one. She invited me in as she took off my own jacket and handed it to me. I sat on the edge of the sofa as she made a cup of coffee and we chatted some more. Finally she handed me the mug and looking me in the eye, asked if I`d like to see her in her black raincoat? I trembled a little as I said, yes. She smiled and said for me to wait there until she called me. I put the coffee down and tried to straighten my jeans. After a few minutes I heard her call out and I went to investigate. Her voice came from upstairs so I followed it and found myself at her bedroom door. The curtains were pulled, but the bedroom light was on and there she stood, resplendent in the long black plastic raincoat. It nearly reached the floor on her and she had tightly belted it so the light bounced off the shiny material at crazy angles.
It was affecting my cock like crazy too and he was starting to strain again. She walked over to me and asking if I liked what I saw, her hand reached out and rubbed my balls through my jeans. Finding no resistance to her touch her other hand pulled me closer and our mouths met for the first time. As our tongues entwined, her hands were working on my balls and ass, fondling, grasping, rubbing and mine had found their own way around her back to her beautiful PVC covered backside too. I pulled her cheeks apart through the shiny material and she bit into my tongue with pleasure.
After a while we separated a little and she removed my clothes quickly with little bites to my exposed flesh as she undressed me. I just stood there and let her strip me, loving the feel of her mouth and the coldness of the plastic on my naked flesh. She paid special attention to my cock when that was exposed and held it with both her hands before kissing the tip and continuing with the clothing.
It didn`t take long before I was nude and then she stood up, lent over the bed and picked up her transparent raincoat from before. She told me to put it on. My cock bounced up a notch at the order and I took the coat gratefully. She knew my fetish and was going to take full advantage of it.
The next thing she told me to do was put on a blindfold that she took out of the pocket of her coat. I did so and then she took my hands, led me to the bed and made me kneel on all fours on it. I felt her hands on mine as she slipped something around them and when I tried to move them, it was obvious that they were tied to the bed. My feet quickly followed and I put up no resistance. I was tethered to the bed, kneeling on all fours, facing the end of the bed, wearing a blindfold and a long transparent blue PVC raincoat.
I felt her hands on my back and then moving down towards my ass, smoothing the plastic and rubbing my body. They came to my cheeks and I felt her hands pull up the raincoat to expose me and then her hands investigating my hole. First just sliding around, then one hand grasping my cock as the other continued to investigate. Slowly I felt her slide a finger into me. She must have wet it, because it hardly hurt at all and I relaxed. Then the pumping began. Her hand on my cock, the finger on her other hand sliding in and out of me in rhythm with each other. Each time the finger in my ass going a little further in until it was knuckle deep and then the inevitable; she slipped another finger inside me. This pumping was working it`s magic on my cock and as she slipped her third finger in, I came with a grunt. It felt like gallons of cum shooting out, but I couldn`t see and she didn`t stop pumping me for a minute or two.
Eventually I felt her fingers slip out of my arse and she released my cock. Then after a few seconds, I felt some cold liquid on my ass cheeks and then a large object being pushed into me. She had a vibrator and although bigger than her three fingers combined, felt wonderful as she slid it deep into me and turned it on. The vibrations quickly got my cock hard again as she worked on my arse, the rustle of our raincoats and the smell of the plastic enveloped my senses. I was in heaven and she knew it. She whispered in my ear how she hoped I enjoyed my surprise as she grasped my cock once again and continued with the vibrator.
It was at this point, I suddenly felt another pair of hands as they grabbed my head and held it firmly. The next thing I knew, there was a hard cock pushing into my mouth and a man`s rough voice telling me to suck it or else. I had little choice and did my best as he fucked my head and then throat, in time with her pumping away at my ass.
It wasn`t long before he came into my mouth and he hissed that I should swallow every drop. As he did this, I shot my load again and this time it was even more than before. I did as I was told and his cock was licked clean for good measure.
When she finally released me from the bed and removed the blindfold, we were alone again and she ordered me to fuck her in the ass. She bent over the bed and I quickly fucked her backside, coming way too quickly. She then rolled over, pulling her shiny black raincoat up and told me to lick her clean from her ass to her cunt, (which was wet). I paid special attention to her cunt and she finally orgasmed on my face.
Our raincoats were sticky with sweat and we showered together before dressing and returning downstairs.
I never found out who that man was, but I`d know his taste anywhere…

hotwilly

Re: Transparent Blue Raincoat.

Post by hotwilly » February 17th, 2019, 7:24 pm

Sounds a great episode = something you will remember
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)

rubbermac

Post by rubbermac » February 18th, 2019, 8:23 am

Absolutley Brilliant.......Many Thanks

PVC4

Post by PVC4 » February 18th, 2019, 10:15 am

hotwilly wrote:
February 17th, 2019, 7:24 pm
I sent you a couple of PMs btw, I don`t know if you got them?

hotwilly

Post by hotwilly » February 18th, 2019, 11:22 am

PVC4 wrote:
February 18th, 2019, 10:15 am
hotwilly wrote:
No PM's received :(

PVC4

Post by PVC4 » February 18th, 2019, 3:44 pm

hotwilly wrote:
February 18th, 2019, 11:22 am
PVC4 wrote:
hotwilly wrote:
...Ok - I`ve tried again. Hopefully they got through this time...

hotwilly

Post by hotwilly » February 20th, 2019, 6:50 pm

PVC4 wrote:
February 18th, 2019, 3:44 pm
hotwilly wrote:
February 18th, 2019, 11:22 am
PVC4 wrote:

...Ok - I`ve tried again. Hopefully they got through this time...
Received thanks