My Cousin and Me

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
cammacg

My Cousin and Me

Post by cammacg »

My Cousin and Me
By cammacg

I think it would be a good idea to start at the beginning.
When I was about fifteen years old, my cousin Tom and me, used to go cycling. We would roam all over the northern part of Manchester. Making use of cycle tracks, tow paths etc. Even though we were in Manchester, there were quite a few, large, open spaces, enough to get us away from home for most of the day, on exploration adventures. So, the long summer holiday would find us out and about. We would go for miles, in all but the worst of the weather. My father was a lorry driver, and I would travel with him whenever I could, so my knowledge of Manchester was quite good. At the time of this story, my parents were running a pub, of all things, which was one hell of a change of profession for dad. But it also meant that when I had finished my daily chores of helping to run the pub, I was free, and I used that freedom to good effect.
One warm, drizzly, summer afternoon, we had been out riding, and were making our way back home. We had reached a place where the scrub land abutted a dying and finishing works. The scrub land encircled the dye works on three sides, with the highest embankment at the rear. Tom suggested we stop, and rest, overlooking the works, which at this point was about a couple of hundred feet, or seventy metres, below us. Here, we would be able to look down into a yard, and watch the activities of the workers, toiling away.
We lay our bikes in the gorse. I took my cycling cape off the carrier on the rear of my bike, and spread it on the damp grass. It was khaki coloured, and rubber lined, and I adored it. I had used it well, in my almost daily games of masturbation.
We sat on it and passed some time laughing and joking, with me surreptitiously stroking the rubber surface. then Tom suddenly asked me to give him a wank. When I had confirmed that his very strange request was indeed genuine, he pulled his cock out into the open air, and into my view. He had a hard on, and though I didn’t know anything at all then, about size, it was a good hand full, not unlike my own. This was a fact I would not be aware of for a very long time
I had a mixed bag of feelings. I was uneasy, maybe even a little afraid. On the one hand, I was strangely excited, and on the other hand, I had a cock in it. I had never touched another boy’s penis before. It is true to say that I had thought about it, but had not had the opportunity, though my cousin had mentioned it once, some time, previously in what I took to be a joke. Even then it piqued my interest.
Tom’s penis was warm to my touch. It filled my hand delightfully. In our exposed position, there was only one thing I could do, I started to stroke it up and down. Tom lay half on his back, and half on his left side. I took a handful of the rubber lined cape, and wrapped his cock in it, till I thought he was cumming, then I set it free, and continued with my bare hand, so when he came, he shot his cum into the grass, and not on my beloved rubber cape. He asked me why I had wrapped him in my cape. I simply told him I liked to do that to myself, because I liked the feel of the rubber lining.
There wasn’t any ceremony, at all. He put his cock away, we recovered our bikes, and continued towards home. Neither of us said a word about what had transpired, just chatted away quite normally. We planned to meet the next day, I turned off to get to our house, and he carried on to his.
This scenario occurred a few more times, till one day we were out on our bikes, and once again being hidden from general view, I was wanking him off. This time, he asked me to show him mine. I honestly had not thought of this possibility, but now it opened up a whole new ball game. I pulled down my zip, and pulled out my cock. He took it in his hand and began to wank it. I was hard. He was still hard. He told me to put on my rubber lined cape, if I wanted, so I did. We wanked each other, and tom held me with the cape wrapped round my cock, just standing there. I could sense when Tom was about to cum, and that sent me off too. He shot his load onto the ground while I shot into the rubber cape. I think we were both shocked. We just continued to stand, holding each other. I finally let him go, and saw to cleaning myself up, and the cape. I guess he must have done the same. But it was beautiful. I did not have control of my penis, but I did have control of Tom’s. The experience was heightened by that fact. I knew I liked having my cock touched by another lad.
But that was it. We had turned a corner in our young lives. He also now knew I was a lover of rubber, but neither of us knew what that meant. It was just me. I hadn’t heard of it before. My mother, and one of my sisters, had rubber lined macks, and I would rub my cock in the beautiful lining, and had been doing so, at every conceivable opportunity, ever since I was about three years old. But it was just me. I didn’t know any different.
We both started work that summer, and we moved to a new house, in a town just north of Manchester. The bike had gone, and I was commuting on the bus. Tom and I still got together at least once a week, sometimes at our house and sometimes at his. So, at seventeen years old, it was the start of so many things that have been with me for all my life. There was music for example, the love of playing the guitar and drums was growing, and driving had become my passion and it became my choice of career. I had passed my test, and then wanted to drive lorries, but had to wait till I was twenty, for that came to fruition. There were several other things, that I will touch on as this story progresses. Over and above all else, there was rubber. The love of rubber lined macks, and the discovery of rubber gloves. The rubber lined cycle cape had gone, and I couldn’t find another. Plastic was the up and coming thing.
Music. It was the learning to play the guitar, that brought my cousin and I together again. We had always been close, having attended the same primary and secondary schools. We sang in the same church choir, we even went train spotting in the same group of delinquents. But it was the guitar that was the catalyst. We knew we could sing, and had the same love of country music, which coupled with the desire to play, got us practicing together.
We would meet at each other’s houses, which meant a bus ride of half an hour, so on top of a working day, we only met once or twice in the week. We would run through our repertoire of a half dozen songs, working out the harmonies, and lead parts, putting our double act together. My parents went down the pub every evening, so we were left to play our hearts out.
One evening, as we were winding down, Tom asked me if I had tried wearing a condom. I hadn’t. I hadn’t even given it a thought. I told him that, and asked him if he had. To which he replied, “Would I like to try one”. I said “Yes, I would like that.”
We went up to my bedroom. We both stripped off our pants and underwear. Needless to say, we both had erections. He put a condom on himself, with me watching closely. Seeing how he pinched the teat between his thumb and index finger, then rolled the thin rubber sheath down his shaft. I wanted to do mine, but he said he wanted to do it for me. He followed the same procedure, pinching the teat, and rolling the rubber down my cock. The feeling of the restrictive rubber sheath, and his hands on my appendage almost had me cumming there and then, but I managed to get him to lie down on the bed, where I took him in hand. There was no finesse in our play, simply a means to a wonderful end, but I wondered at the way his semen filled the rubber teat, as I brought him off. Then it was my turn. I lay down, and he lay next to me. We hadn’t done this in a prone position before, and it was a real pleasure. I had forgotten how good it was to have Tom’s hand around my tool again. There was no rush, or at least, there wasn’t till my muscles tensed, my breathing deepened, every nerve ending came alive, and I shot my bolt. I thought I was going to blow that little rubber bag clean off the end of my cock, but there it was, full of cum. My cum, dangling off the end of my deflating penis.
Tom just made the bus with barely a minute to spare.
From then on, we finished every practice session, with a “wank in”. Not many had condoms, just a piece of cloth to catch our spending’s. Whether it was our house, or Tom’s place, we ended up on each other’s bed. And that was not easy, as my Aunty, and Tom’s sister were downstairs watching T.V.
I think it was the third such evening that I introduced rubber into the equation. I had acquired a pair of rubber gloves. They were blue rubber and unlined. I have no idea why I had them, or where I got them from. When turned inside out, they were beautifully smooth. I inflated the glove, like a five- fingered balloon. I held the rolled-up cuff, and used the inflated fingers to stroke Tom’s balls, and up and down his cock. I could tell he was liking it. Then there was the age-old question, being asked of me, for the first time.
“Why the glove?”
I didn’t know why. I could only answer, “Because it’s rubber, and I love rubber. See if you like it.” He did. I have always wondered if he experimented any further with rubber. I will probably never know.
Time was of the essence, as his time to leave was drawing closer, so I wrapped the rubber glove round his cock, and brought him to orgasm. I used the rubber glove every time we wanked after that. Sometimes I would slip the glove over his cock and make him cum into it, and I would have to wash it out afterwards. Sad to say, there weren’t that many more times. Life moved on for a couple of teenagers, at a fast pace, and we headed in different directions.

To be continued.
Johnnyrbr

Re: My Cousin and Me

Post by Johnnyrbr »

Great story ! Please continue. Brings back memories in many aspects of it
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

What a great story and also brings back so many memories for me to. Was the cycle cape one of those rubber surfaced ex-army capes that doubled as groundsheets that were so prevalent in the late forties and fifties ? If it was you might be interested to know I still have a couple of them.
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

Hi Rubberdee, Youi mentioning that sort of cape. I was in the RAF and was issued with one and a pair of wellingtons to use on the airfield. They both got used more for my own pleasure than original intention !!
Wish I had one now !!
cammacg

Post by cammacg »

The rubber cape certainly was one of the ex-army type of capes, and it certainly spent some time as a ground sheet, as in my story. It was much enjoyed.
mrbassman101

Post by mrbassman101 »

@cammacg
Lovely account of your antics with your cousin , brought back a lot of memories for me.
I had a khaki rubber lined cape for a short time too , I bought it from a local army surplus store.
It smelled wonderful and the rubber lining was so smooth and cool to the touch. It got a lot of use in my bed and also as a groundsheet with a girl-friend too.
I am also wondering if the rubber gloves were the same ones I had in the late 60's /early 70's too.
They were a dark blue , thin unlined rubber with a wavy finish to the cuffs ,and were made by Ansell for Boots the Chemist..They also got a lot of use too as you can probadly imagine !
Regards mrbassman101
cammacg

Post by cammacg »

Hi mrbassman, I'm afraid I have no idea where the rubber gloves came from. I think they were bought by one of my sisters, to keep her hands safe, when applying some gunk or other to her hair.