Unexpected weekend. Part i

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Johnnyrbr

Unexpected weekend. Part i

Post by Johnnyrbr »

I was glad the week was over. It had been one of those weeks at work where everything had seemed to go wrong. But two things brightened it up for me. It was Friday afternoon and I had the whole of the weekend to look forward to when I could please myself what I did. The other thing that pleased me most. it was pouring down with rain. For most people this is a no no, but for me it was something I enjoyed.

I lived about 1 1/2 miles from work and always walked to work. When it was raining, as it was today, I always had the excuse to dress in my favourite two piece waterproof gear with my wellingtons also. Nobody ever took any notice, and no one knew anything of my passion for wearing such things. They just took it as sensible gear for walking in for any distance.

So, the time come to pack up and put on my wellingtons. As I did so I felt a slight erection forming and hoped no one noticed. Next I pulled up my yellow trousers as tight as they would go feeling them against my crotch, an added erotic feeling for me. Then the rain jacket fastened right up to the neck with the hood pulled up and the draw string pulled tight ready for the off. A cheery wave to all and away I went into the pouring rain. I had gone about half a mile when suddendly a car slowed up at the side of me and the horn sounded and the window wound down. The guy shouted from inside asking if I wanted a lift. Because I was enjoying the walk dressed in my favourite gear I had the full intention of refusing. Until that is I looked inside. My heart skipped a beat and I was speachless. There was this guy sitting there in the most lovely of shiny black rubber mackintoshes I had ever seen, with a matching souwester turned up at the front. I tried to make it not too obvious how taken up I was with his gear but eventually acceptd his offer of a lift. As soon as I sat down he leaned over and put the seat belt over me making sure it was tight and secure. The next thing he complimented me on my choice of gear for such weather. I of course, returned the compliment. We went through the pleasantries of exchanging names and he said he was Tom and I told him I was John.

I was telling him that I only lived a short way up the road when he said he knew because he had often seen me. He then told me he only lived about a further mile away. We got chatting and he asked what I was doing that evening and I told him that I was living alone and nothing special was happening. He asked if I would make an old man happy and join him for an evening meal. How could I refuse such an offer!!

We arrived at his house which appeared to be a fairly large rambling house. He opend the front door and invited me in. What a surprise awaited me. there in the very long hallway was a row of pegs with every kind of rainwear you can imagine. Underneath all this, neatly lined up was the largest collection of wellingtons I had ever seen. He had obviously left the heating on all day for the place was quite hot, and because of that the smell of rubber was somewhat overpowering. He must have sensed my dismay and started to apologise saying he hoped I was not offended by it all. Little did he know at that stage what I was really feeling.. I was just about to take my wet gear off when he stopped me and said that if I wanted to I could leave it on because He often did. How I was going to survive all the heat I did not know, what I did know was that this evening was not going to be a normal one for me.

What had I let myself in for, was this man a real rubber/rainwear addict as I was?? He must have been, given the evidence so far. I just wanted there and then to wrap my arms around him, dressed in this rubber mack, souwester and wellingtons. I quickly found out that was going to come sooner than expected
mackintoshed

Re: Unexpected weekend. Part i

Post by mackintoshed »

Do carry on...
shinymacs

Post by shinymacs »

Sounds very promising !
saxon12343

Post by saxon12343 »

More please....
Mikmac77

Post by Mikmac77 »

let it rain all over the weekend ! continue please
Johnnyrbr

Re: Unexpected weekend. Part 2

Post by Johnnyrbr »

Tom invited me into his lounge saying that if while he went to make a drink for us I would perhaps be more comfortable if I stripped off and took my normal office gear off before putting my raingear back on. At this he gave me a wink obviously indicating he knew what I liked already. He also added that if I would like to take my wet boots off and use some of his wellingtons or waders, I was welcome to try them.

Wow, wow, wow! was my reaction. Off he went and left me to strip off taking my office suit off and leaving myself naked ready to put my yellow gear back on. He obviously timed it just right because he suddenly appeared at the door with the excuse that he had forgotten to ask whether i took sugar in my tea. He stopped dead when he saw me totally naked with the biggest erection I had had for a long time. He just looked me up and down and said "Lovely", going off again to get the tea. I put my gear back on and went into the hallway to inspect his wellingtons and then found along with the raingear hanging up there was also the most amazing collection of waders. I just had to go long them feeling and smelling each pair and finally chose a lovely pair of shiny black ones. Into the lounge I rushed, sitting on the sofa to pull them up my legs. This was indeed going to be some night! I felt a little uncomforatble so went to move the cushion behind me only to find yet another surprise, a pair of very long industrial gloves neatly folded behind the cushion. I obviously didn't want Tom to think I had been nosey so quickly replaced them under the cushion. The coffee table in front of me had a pile of neatly piled magazines so I decided to while away the time and have a look, whilst stroking my newly acquired waders. The top one was a motoring magazine which did not interest me in the slightest. In removing that yet another surprise awaited awaited. A number of Rubber Relate magazines. I just had to pick one up and investigate. My erection got even harder as I viewed the contents.

Just upon it Tom came in and saw my face flushed with excitement. He placed the tray of tea on the table and came and sat down at the side of me. "I can see you like what you see, I think we are gong to get on well together and perhaps have a fun evening". "Let's get to know each other better and talk of our likes and disilikes" he said. With that he sat closer to me and deliberately put his booted leg across mine almost pinning me down to the sofa. We started chatting in general about our lives and how we got to where we were right now. Then of course the conversation had to turn to our love of rainwear and rubber. By this time he had finshed his tea and had put his arm round me and pulled me closer to him, The smell of his rubber mack and the feel of it was absolutley intoxicating. His other hand then found it's way to my erection but not before getting my hand and placing it on his. Oh, the delight of being held tight by another guy fully dressed in rubber was something I had never experienced. Then to feel his hand rubbing me all over. He then spotted the end of a rubber glove poking out from behind the cushion. " Oh, you've found those too". "We had better make use of them hadn't we then" He pulled them out and pulled them up his arms and started stroking me all over. First my face, then my arms, then working down my body. Never before had I had an experience like it. Naturally I started responding with my hands working over him and working down to his erection. He then stopped for a moment and produced from behing his cushion another pair of rubber gloves for me to use. I had never had any before, but to feel the smooth rubber as I slid my hands in was another experience that sent my heart racing and made me almost cum on the spot.

It was not long, with all the noises of the gear rubbing together and the feel of our wadered legs rubbing together that both of us reached a tremendous climax, spunk shooting all over our gear. We just had to lay back on the sofa, both of us entirely exhausted. Wow,wow,wow, is the only words to describe the experience of that short time together. And to know the night had only just begun!!! "What more could happen", I thought to myself, as we cuddled up together again.
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

Pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew ! Great story.
Mikmac77

Post by Mikmac77 »

This is getting more enjoyable by the episode, please continue!!
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Wonderful story, great chance encounter
Looking forward to the next instalment
Thanks
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)