The Meeting Part 7

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
saxon12343

The Meeting Part 7

Post by saxon12343 »

(Continued)..............It was a few days before we could meet again, and needless to say, we both were missing our sex life together. We needed to get together again. We arranged to meet at my friend,s flat again as he was out of town. I got there early and dressed carefully, wanting to surprise Mike by looking as feminine as it was possible for a bloke like me to do.....I showered and shaved carefully and began to prepare for more lovemaking because that is what it had become, but because of my urgency, I knew I needed some serious passion and demand from my man.

I'd laid my clothed out ready on the bed but I thought I might wait for him to get here and then treat him to a reverse striptease just to make him all the more demanding of my body and ministrations. The door bell rang and there stood Mike in a glorious sbr mac, buttoned up and belted up with the collar turned up too. On his feet were a tight pair of black rubber boots. He looked magnificent as I wrapped my naked body around him with my arms around his neck, and kissed him deeply and passionately. He, as usual, wanted to take control, but this time I stopped him and led him into the bedroom and pushed him down to a sitting position. I couldn't resist kneeling down and extracting his beautiful erection from between the skirts of his mac, and raising it too my lips for a good slurp before

I stood and moved to the other side of the bed to start the slow and, I hoped, sensual process of getting dressed. Firstly, I put on a pair of pink latex panties, followed by some black hold up stockings. I moved ultra slowly, relishing the power I had over my man. Then came a pair of knee high red soft leather high-heeled 'fuck-me' boots. Over the top I slipped a delicious bright red rubber dress. Finally, my red tartan military style rubber mac which came down to below my knees. As Mike watched, I put on some make up and finished with the bright red lipstick he so enjoyed to see on my lips as I sucked his cock. Almost ready, to complete the image, I placed a red wig of shoulder length hair over my head. The make up and wigs, I'd practised before but he'd not seen them so I took a risk as to his reaction.

But I needn't have worried, as he was eager to to come to me, the finished article. He leapt up from the bed and moved closer to me as he said that I looked like his dream masturbation fantasy. I hoped I lived up to the image for him. There was a sense of urgency in his embrace as he pulled me to him and kissed me deeply. I moved away and stood bent over the dressing table, with my hands flat on the surface and looked at his image in the mirror. I saw his lust and smiled at him.

I didn't look back, I didn't speak, but just stood with my booted legs slightly apart as if he needed an invitation!!!. He reached for the lube on the dressing table and Mike is quickly behind me rubbing the lube over his erection. I feel his hands on me, underneath the skirts of my mac, rubbing all over my buttocks and then his fingers find me and penetrate me. His fingers work their way in smoothly and I feel my excitement reach fever pitch, as my body awaits his entrance. I feel Mike move closer and he rubs his swollen head against my tight sphincter, and then I feel myself losing control and needing this, and then he's pressing against me, pushing, pushing, harder, harder, harder, and he pops inside. Then he's inside me and my knees almost give out. He's pushing into me, slowly, not all the way, taking his time. I whimper softly to him, moaning. I'm in pain but loving every moment of it, feeling Mike's cock sliding up into my hole, filling me. I hear myself saying to him, " Please Mike, take me, fuck me hard, I need to be fucked hard like you want me so much."

He needs no further invitation as I feel him thrust forward, his hips thrusting against me as he picks up pace. I want him, more, deeper, he feels so thick, like he's bigger then I remember. I can smell us, the rubber, the sweat, his aftershave and my perfume mingling. Mike thrusts into me again and again, so slowly, moaning softly somewhere behind me, pushing me forward just a little more each time, his hips beginning to grind against me as he enters me completely.

His hips pressed tightly against my ass, As then pulls nearly completely out of me, but then he drives into me hard and I cry out in pain, and then he does it again and it feels so fucking good, and it hurts. I'm crying now, moaning, grabbing at the dressing table, moving back at his hips, hands behind me rubbing all over the parts of his rubber-clad body I can reach, as he fucks me, really fucks me. He grabs my hips, pulls me back against him, impaling me on him and I feel him surging inside me, hear him grunting, and I know he's cumming and then I feel him filling me and I call his name, over and over as he cums inside me. But as he does, I begin to feel a surge coming over me. I've never felt anything like this before as with the heady mix of dressing up and pvc and rubber and giving this man pleasure through all this and being treated like the slut I was, all these sensations seemed to mount inside me. His cock was obviously hitting some sweet spot inside me as I reached a massive orgasm and juices began to run inside my mac from my cock. I had orgasm-ed simultaneously as Mike poured his juices into me and we both collapsed onto the floor in a heap of rubber mac and boots totally spent from our efforts.

(To be continued......)
hotwilly

Re: The Meeting Part 7

Post by hotwilly »

Great continuation of this story.
Might not appeal to some, but each to their own
Well done, please continue.
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

Absolutley Wonderful......Many Thanks
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

defo my kind of fun
hope i can be Mike for you in a hotel room very soon
xxx
saxon12343

Post by saxon12343 »

Indeed please
Mikmac77

Post by Mikmac77 »

This story combines the very best of erotic cross dressing and believable sexual content. I can't wait foe part 8
Rubberkell

Post by Rubberkell »

Well it appeals to me.
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

And to me...
Mikmac77

Post by Mikmac77 »

It’s been a long time ! Where is part nine? Great story
saxon12343

Post by saxon12343 »

Hi Mike,
NEXT part in progress, draft form, appearing soon so please keep dreaming of me....