Husband and I (Part 49)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Lindaf

Husband and I (Part 49)

Post by Lindaf » August 29th, 2018, 9:39 pm

PART 49

Back with more escapades

Bill got tired of being continually restrained so we gave him time off and he only got to wear his cock restraint when he wanted to…..lol
Our next escapade involved Bill and I and his Aunt Helen and her male friend Jim.
Jim when he first met us wasn’t bi but we soon got his converted to our way of life.
He wasn’t aware of Bill’s sexual relationship with Helen. He had thoughts though as to why we were having sexy fun while his Aunt was there in the middle of it but didn’t think too much of it as he was too much enthralled with Helen.

Anyway, Jim is into fishing…boring I thought but hey look at the advantages especially his rubber thigh waders. They looked so good and sexy. I imagined how it would feel wearing them…..lol. Bill and Jim set off for the day to go fishing.

Helen and I decided to go into town to shop. I wore my black rubber mac and wellies and Helen wore her sexy glossy blue rukka mac and matching wellies. We decided that we would go naked below our macs and have some fun while we were out.

We toured the shops then decided to go for lunch. Fortunately the restaurant wasn’t too warm as it was impossible to take off our macs . Our attire certainly had people’s heads turning in the restaurant.
A few minutes later a young girl aged about 24 or so came in wearing a rukka similar to Helen but in a matt finish. She had long dark hair and was slim. She turned round and saw Helen and I and smiled. I got a feeling down below and felt my juices starting to flow, She looked gorgeous and I started to wonder how she would look naked.

Helen had the same feelings and idea as me. The girl sat down a few tables away from us and you could hear the mac swish as she came past us still smiling. She smelled gorgeous too and it really started to turn me on.

After a while, Helen and I finished and paid for our lunch. We passed the table where the girl was sitting and she said hi and commented on our mode of dress. She invited us to sit down and have a chat.

To cut to the chase she said that she loved our style and she had the same inkling for that style of fetish clothing but none of her boyfriends shared that passion. We asked what she had and she was reluctant at first to tell us. She (Jill) had never discussed her passion with others before and took a while to tell us. She started to turn red whilst describing her wardrobe.

More to follow……..lol

Kinky-In-Scotland

Re: Husband and I (Part 49)

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland » August 31st, 2018, 5:00 pm

Would love to hear more about those rubber fishing waders, I have loads! :)
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!

Lindaf

Post by Lindaf » September 1st, 2018, 7:35 am

they will feature in coming stories. what do u do in yours? xx

Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland » September 1st, 2018, 10:00 am

Lindaf wrote:
September 1st, 2018, 7:35 am
they will feature in coming stories. what do u do in yours? xx
Let's just say I'd fit in well with your stories ;)
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!

Lindaf

Post by Lindaf » September 1st, 2018, 1:16 pm

mmmmmmmmmm

Pvcdream

Post by Pvcdream » September 2nd, 2018, 12:46 pm

Love to have my fishing pvc bib and brace in your stories ❤️