For the Love of Lyn - Part 1

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
capefetish

For the Love of Lyn - Part 1

Post by capefetish »

In early 2015, the company I worked at was going through some small staff changes. The sales team were primarily women between the ages of early 20s through to the late 30s. The younger ones were expanding their family, and of course had a baby on the way. They took leave and they’d always fill the gap with someone new.

The manager used to hire mainly young, and very attractive women, except this day he took a different approach. He hired Lyn. Lyn was in her 50s, she always dressed immaculately and had a real sense of style. Mainly wearing black. In the time she worked there, she used to wear a different coat every day, some form of gloves, and always black high heeled leather boots that were up to the knee. Every Friday we’d stay back after work, have a chat and a drink and a few laughs, over the hour, various people would filter out and head home or wherever else they had to be. Lyn was usually the last to leave out of her team, and I was the only person trusted to close up and set the alarm system. It was one night when I was about to leave and almost forgot that Lyn was still inside. So I called out to her and she came running (in heels too I might add!) but was wearing a red PVC coat. It was right to the ankles. It wasn’t until she turned around that I noticed she was wearing a leather miniskirt.

Of course, seeing the combination of a red PVC coat, leather skirt, gloves, and boots, I was getting a bit turned on. Well, not a bit, actually a LOT. I sort of stammered saying goodnight to Lyn, and she smiled as she walked to her car and got in. My heart was thumping so hard, I’m sure I was on the way to a heart attack (even though I was in my late 30s). I got into my car, and drove off. Later that night, I decided to hop in the spa bath to unwind. My mind kept going back to the image of Lyn in her very sexy ensemble. I reached down, and started fondling myself, and stroking my rock-hard member that was poking up above the waterline. It wasn’t long until I exploded, sending a decent sized shot of cum and accidentally hitting the window above the bath. I thought it may have been a measure of how much she turned me on. The weekend came around, and my mind was still on Lyn. I couldn’t shake her image from my mind, and of course my penis would indicate that fact at very wrong times. At the gym, wearing my spandex compression tights, my cock decided to swell while I was on the leg press. Let’s just say I had to wait a while for the issue to subside. It wasn’t long after that it had become engorged to the point that I didn’t care. But the looks from some of the younger ‘gym bunnies’ told me a lot of why they were there.

Monday came around, and it was another usual sort of day out on the road doing jobs, and coming back to the office. As Lyn was still in training, she spent a bit of time after work, but had asked me if I would mind holding off closing up for about half an hour. I wasn’t going to say no, so I tidied up my paperwork. I was just shutting down my workstation when I turn around and see Lyn wearing a lovely double breasted PVC coat in a deep, shiny, navy blue colour. It went down to her knees, as usual, she wore her boots but I noticed a black fishnet pattern between the gap of her boots and her black leather miniskirt. She fished around in her pocket, and pulled out a black pair of leather driving gloves and began to pull them on and do up the domes. Once again, I stammered, making a bit of a fool of myself as I locked the door, only to turn around and see Lyn smiling as she got into her car.

The agony was enough, I mean I was leaving work every night I closed up after her leaving with a massive hard-on, pre-cum dripping, and a set of throbbing, pulsating testicles on the verge of unloading.

I had a week off work, on a holiday that I had planned for about 2 months prior. And this time, I wasn’t going to think of work, or torture myself with whatever mental image about what Lyn wore, or what I would love to see her wear. The holiday was bliss. The following week, I’m back at work, happy, bright, and making changes. Being in my 30s, single, and a bit of an introvert. I found that I was in a bad place and having depression hit quite seriously. I was referred to counselling, and prescribed medications to help my condition along. It wasn’t until one day I noticed I was more and more becoming interested in female clothing, more specifically PVC, leather, and some items of latex. I felt that I needed to explore myself, and find a place in life that I was comfortable. And that place was in the form of a crossdresser/transvestite! Over the course of a couple of weeks, I purchased a lot of PVC, and some leather skirts, and quite a few pairs of boots. I experimented with makeup, and hairstyles with a few types of wigs. But I digress, this is about my fascination with Lyn!

One day I was the first person in. I used to be there at odd times because I was less annoyed by co-workers, and could get a lot of work done even before the next person arrived. Strangely enough, this particular day, Lyn walked in and had a seat in my office. We got to talking, and she thanked me for allowing her to stay later, and she owed me a coffee or dinner. I did forget to mention that Lyn had been divorced for quite some and felt the single life was better for her. I could relate to that. There was still another hour or so before people started walking through the door, so we went up to the break room, grabbed a coffee, and sat down for a good long chat before our usual boring staff meeting. I complimented her on her outfit, she wore a black leather coat that was ankle length, black leather skirt. And a very nice blouse. Her boots, as always, black, tall, and heels to die for. She thanked me, blushed a little, and then came straight to the point. Obviously my body language was loud enough that she could tell I had a fetish, and was into her style. She did say there was ‘something else’ that was special but couldn’t put her finger on it. She apologised for being direct, but I said there was no problem about that. You know the feeling, that you have a secret that you want to talk about about your personal life? But can’t get the guts to find a way to make it a situation that isn’t awkward? Well, that was right here, and right now. My heart started to really thump, and eventually I finally snapped.

I told Lyn that I always admired her sense of style, fashion, and had a bit of a ‘thing’ for PVC, and leather. And at the point in time, I was finding her leather coat VERY much of a turn on. I asked if I could try her coat on to which she obliged, took it off, and helped me into it. It was a perfect fit too! I admired myself in the mirror on the back of the door, Lyn came over and put her hands on my shoulders and said that it suited me. I agreed. I removed the coat, and she draped it over the chair next to her. She could tell I enjoyed that experience, and she wasn’t wrong.
The next question, put me on the spot, and yet again had me worked up (in a good way). She asked if I liked her other coats, and if I was by any chance into crossdressing. I quickly checked the door, and the security monitor, the coast was clear. I confirmed her suspicion and she smiled and said she had a feeling, and that feeling was correct. Likeminded people are drawn to each other, there are people that you are destined to spend a lifetime with, or that one person whom you can still share a friendship over something common, but something that could be classed as taboo, or just special. That too was in this moment. There was a noise from out back, as people started their day. The usual ho-hum drone of complaints about an impending meeting. Lyn quickly darted over to me, gave me a peck on the cheek told me I was cute, and went on her way to work.

I was in meetings all day unfortunately, and was glad to see 5pm roll around. Expecting Lyn to be staying back, she was about to walk out the door. Early this time! I locked up, set the alarm, and made my way over to the car park. Lyn was sitting in her car, and ushered me over. She was on her way to a community group meeting, but had invited me over for a coffee and more of a chat after 7:30pm. She gave me her address, a smile, and drove off. As I was driving back home, I received a text message from Lyn. “Dress how you want, I won’t and will never judge anyone”. That was it, that text message had me beaming from ear to ear.

I get inside, and head to the bedroom and unlock and open the closet. I removed a nice black top with silver thread detailing, a black miniskirt, black fishnets, boots, and a faux leather cape that went down to my waist. I picked a wig, styled it, and did some makeup, grabbed a studded purse and walked out the door to my car. Wait, what just happened? And why don’t I seem anxious? I think I have a breakthrough here. So I get in my car and drive off.

I get to Lyn’s place, it’s nice, and also shows signs of class and style. Just like the owner. My heart starts pounding, and I didn’t even get a chance to knock before Lyn opened the door. She invited me in, pointed me to the direction of the lounge and set off to grab a bottle of wine from downstairs. She got back, pours us each a glass, and we began to talk. She complimented me on my outfit, and said she was very much enjoying the look of the cape. I unclasped the cape and she took it, admired it, and slipped it over her shoulders. The look on her face was that of adornment and approval. We finished our drinks, and chatted for a while longer.

Lyn got up, and asked me to follow her. We went to her bedroom, and it was gorgeous. She opens up the closet and shows me her collection of coats, skirts, and capes. Well, as you would gather by now, I am a real sucker for a nice cape. She withdraws a long black shiny rubber cape with red accents by the arm slits, and a buckle closure at the neck. She shows me her other PVC coats, pants, skirts and boots. At this point, she put the rubber cape over my shoulders while she was still wearing my leather look cape. And suggests we go for a walk, just us two ‘gals’ and the night. I was NOT going to turn that down.

We set out, walking down her busy street, the rubber cape swaying around me. There was a light breeze that would pick up the bulk of the cape and billow it around. I was very much enjoying the experience. And my anxiety hadn’t even reared it’s ugly head. We went to a small bar that was a couple of kilometres away that Lyn visited quite a bit, it turned out it was a bar that was frequented by many ‘alternative’ folk. We walked in, I slipped off my rubber cape and draped it over my arm, Lyn did the same with the faux leather cape. We ordered a drink, and sat down at one of the booth tables. Just as we sat down, two other ladies who knew Lyn came over, we chatted for ages. One of them took great interest in my rubber cape, and the other asked Lyn if she could try on my faux leather cape, naturally I obliged and she slipped the cape over her shoulders. She then asked to try on Lyns rubber cape, to which she did and her expression turned from pleasure, to borderline orgasmic.

We had enough of the bar, and decided to get a taxi back to Lyn’s place, we had a fair bit to drink and there was no way I would be able to walk back without probably breaking my ankles due to falling off high heel boots. We get back to her place, I was about to remove my cape when she insisted I keep it on. Lyn came over, kissed me passionately, while lifting up my skirt and stroking my hard rigid member. She stroked my cape, and leather skirt as she knelt down and put her deep red lips around my penis and began to work it around her mouth. She moaned in ecstasy as she took the edge of my rubber cape, and asked me to wrap her in the folds of her rubber rain cape. I did and she began to fellate me, wildly, passionately, until I climaxed into her mouth. She emerged from my cape, spunk dribbling from her lips. She had also been fingering her clit, and was extremely wet from the experience. My penis still hard, and ready to go again.

Lyn quickly dashed away to her room, and grabbed a metallic red mackintosh, and a black double breasted PVC mackintosh with attached cape. She slid the black mack over my shoulders, and asked me to do the buttons up, the skirt of the mack was full and flowing. She put on her red mack and began to do up the buttons, the skirt was full and flowing on hers too. She dramatically threw the skirt open to expose her extremely moist vagina, her breasts heaving heavily as she asked me to take her. She laid back on the edge of the leather lounge, I threw the cape of my mack back over my shoulders (noticing it was also satin lined, classy!), parted the skirt and began to thrust my penis in and out, rhythmically with her breathing. She climaxed consecutively, until I unloaded my cum into her. She moaned out loud. We collapsed, and made our way to the bedroom for round 3.

We eventually finished our wild lovemaking in various items of rainwear, and began talking. We agreed that this was a secret between us, and didn’t discuss it at all on work grounds. She began to drift off to sleep, as did I.

… To be continued.
hotwilly

Re: For the Love of Lyn - Part 1

Post by hotwilly »

Sounds like you had a great time
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)